Trending Games | World of Warcraft | EverQuest | Guild Wars 2 | Landmark

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,801 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,296,536
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » Guilds » Bellum Vox - War Cry; Mature CST Order Guild

12 posts found
  eirek

Novice Member

"Drama is life''s food, everyone needs it"

OP  9/03/08 8:30:53 PM#1

Who we are:  Bellum Vox - War Cry

When do we play: Mostly evenings and weekends but many of us play during the day also.  We are a CST based guild.

How do we play: We are a semi-hardcore guild.  By this I mean that we take RvR seriously and we learn our classes well but we don't require our members to play 8 hours a day.

Who we are looking for: Smart, Mature players who don't feel the need to enlarge their E-Peen by saying the F*** word every 5 seconds. We discourage swearing, and have a required teamwork attitude. Also please come with a sense of humor, just because we want Mature Players doesn't mean we want some mundane prick either.

Classes we want: We can use them all but we are filling up on Rune Priests pretty fast.

Where we Play: We play on the US servers CST.  We don't know the Server type as we are still deciding.

Server we are on: Iron Fist (Core Server) American Based, Not EU

Side we play: We are a ORDER based guild allowing all races of order.

Leadership structure is a 3 Person Bellum Concilium (War Council) then a 5 Person Bellum Imperators(WAR Generals) and then the general guild populace being Bellum Exercitus(WAR Army).  Our WAR Council consists of 3 very experienced MMO and PvP players.  Our War General spots still have some openings for those who want to help the guild advance and help run it.

Communication: We utilize ingame chat, along with our own Ventrillo Server.

If we sound like something your interested in, contact me or visit our site to talk to us more about joining.

www.bellumvox.com

eirek

Novice Member

OP  9/04/08 10:45:31 AM#2

Still looking for some more members; We already have some awesome members and would love to get some more.

vala2008

Novice Member

Warhammer Offline: Age of Registration

9/04/08 11:44:47 AM#3

Could you sketch out a few of the bear bones for me please:

Will you be on a rp-server (not asking if your a rp guild but i prefer the rp servers to normal).

Will you play EU or US server?

Will you be Order or destruction?

What is the leadership structure?

eirek

Novice Member

OP  9/04/08 12:32:37 PM#4

Could you sketch out a few of the bear bones for me please:

Will you be on a rp-server (not asking if your a rp guild but i prefer the rp servers to normal).

Will you play EU or US server?

Will you be Order or destruction?

What is the leadership structure?

- While I agree with you, we will actually play on the normal server, if only for the fact that we don't want to make others mad that we don't roleplay.

- We will be playing on the US servers

- We are an Order Based guild.

- Leadership structure is a 3 Person Bellum Concilium (War Council) then a 5 Person Bellum Imperators(WAR Generals) and then the general guild populace being Bellum Exercitus(WAR Army).

vala2008

Novice Member

Warhammer Offline: Age of Registration

9/04/08 12:50:26 PM#5

Okay thanks for your reply, I am UK based so shall bid you a fun trip and jolly good hunting.

eirek

Novice Member

OP  9/06/08 11:32:21 PM#6

Still looking for members to join our guild.

eirek

Novice Member

OP  9/10/08 10:25:06 PM#7

Open Beta is going great and Bellum Vox is tearing it up and having a blast.  Would love to have any others interested in playing.

eirek

Novice Member

OP  9/15/08 9:41:05 PM#8

Our guild had a great time in OB and would love any active players who want to start with us Tomorrow Morning for the Head Start.  We have 4 of us playing almost all of tomorrow together and any interested are welcome to join to have a party to play with.

eirek

Novice Member

OP  9/17/08 9:24:24 AM#9

I just wanted to post a quick update.  Headstart was awesome; we had fun doing PQ's and Scenarios/RvR all day with the guild and ended up with most of our members at around 11-12 by the time most of us quit for the night.

Everyone had tons of fun and we got the guild ranked up quite alot as well.

We are still looking for other WAR hungry recruits and would love to help you become a part of our family.

eirek

Novice Member

OP  9/23/08 2:19:13 AM#10

Our guild is doing very well and is having a blast in WAR.  We are still looking for players and are especially looking for Players who are interested in leading WAR parties in RvR to help our guild take over Keeps, and win on the battlefield.

eirek

Novice Member

OP  9/30/08 2:56:03 AM#11

Bellum Vox is still going strong and we're still looking for more strong members to play with.  Were currently just entering T3 content(level 22+) and are loving it.

Stop on by and play with us for awhile.

eirek

Novice Member

OP  10/12/08 3:51:10 AM#12

We are still looking for mature players who are looking for a good time. We've had some fun recently in Gunbad which is the level 22-28 PQ Wings and Instance area, along with Scenarios and Open RvR as always.

We would love to play with anyone else and show you what playing with a group of friends feels like.