Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Firefall | City of Heroes | EverQuest Next

  Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,852,202 Users Online:0
Games:733  Posts:6,227,170
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » Guilds » Disciples of the Blade- (US) Order guild now recruiting.

4 posts found
  Chillwolf

Novice Member

Joined: 7/04/04
Posts: 33

 
OP  8/26/08 7:00:10 PM#1

Disciples of the Blade is looking for recruits to help form the core of our Order guild for the kick off of Warhammer Online. We have our own ventrilo server, as well as active forums located at our website: www.disciplesguild.com

Who We Are
DotB has existed as a community for over 10 years and has been active in several games including Star Wars Galaxies, Age of Conan, and World of Warcraft (where we still have an active and thriving guild of over 150 accounts today). Our forum remains very active, with 25-100 new posts/replies daily, and is full of banter as well as useful information on the games we play.  We are a community of friends that caters to the mature gamer and we expect our members to be both respectful and helpful. We have had success in walking that fine line between being a hardcore guild and retaining a laid back atmosphere. - in WoW, we're well on our way through Black Temple.  We understand that gaming is not your life, but we are still driven to organize with friends and have success and fun as a group. We are proud of the longstanding group that we've built and are looking to expand it.

What We're Looking For
If you are a mature gamer, age 16+, that is looking for a guild like ours, then we'd like to have you as a member. Please visit us at www.disciplesguild.com, post on our forums and introduce yourself. You can apply by clicking on the recruitment link located on our homepage or it can be accessed directly by clicking here.

  Biggun1907

Novice Member

Joined: 9/02/08
Posts: 1

9/02/08 9:00:38 AM#2

You forgot Tribes and UO as well!

We'll be playing on a Core US server. We're not all mature though. Don't let Chillwolf tell you otherwise. ;)

www.DisciplesGuild.com

  jonsey27

Novice Member

Joined: 10/08/08
Posts: 1

10/08/08 12:15:50 PM#3

SERVER UPDATE = Ulthuan

 

Running nightly group scenarios and keep sieges a few times a week!!

  Chillwolf

Novice Member

Joined: 7/04/04
Posts: 33

 
OP  10/08/08 4:53:14 PM#4
Originally posted by Biggun1907

You forgot Tribes and UO as well!

We'll be playing on a Core US server. We're not all mature though. Don't let Chillwolf tell you otherwise. ;)

 

 

Pfft I am mature 90% of the time the other 10% I am throwing fits over Witch Elves devistating my Archmage before I can even blink....  [Insert random nerf every class but mine rant here]