Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft | Marvel Heroes | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,902,077 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,274,858
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » Guilds » [ US Order - Magnus ] We Are Right is now recruiting players of all lvls.

9 posts found
  Cryptor

Advanced Member

OP  7/10/08 9:56:36 PM#1

Before anything else we are a group of good friends. We love the game and have a great time playing it.

We don't care what class you are playing, what rank you are, what hours you play or how much time you spend playing. Those things are not important to us, what is important is us having a good time in-game !

I ( as the guild leader ) do my best to keep things interesting. For example right now we were able to gather enough money from the website to fund a $100 prize in a screenshot/fan fiction contest ( btw everyone is welcome to enter it ).

Here is a quick FAQ :

- Yes we have a private ventrilo server.
- Most of our members are veterans from other mmos like Mxo, DaOC, WoW and others.
- No we do not have any requirements other then expecting everyone to respect each other and being visiting our forum on regular basis.
- Yes we have a mix of casual and hardcore players.
- Our website is http://www.MMORPGSLAVE.COM check us out there.
- No we do not care how fast/slow you level, everyone is welcome.
- No we do not care what class you are playing, every class is welcome.
- This is a democratic guild, guild members get to vote on all guild decisions.
- Everyone in our guild has the ability to invite new players to the guild.
- We are currently Guild Rank 19 and climbing fast !

Here is the link to our guilds page on the official site ( it has a list of guild members - add them to your friends list for invites ):

Let me know if you have any questions ;)

Cryptor

Advanced Member

OP  7/14/08 12:39:41 PM#2

07-14-2008 ; Updated the post with FAQ from PM's and E-Mails I received.

Cryptor

Advanced Member

OP  7/24/08 8:24:54 AM#3

The voting on the side we will play is now over.  Order won by a wide margin outvoting Destruction 5 to 1.

Cryptor

Advanced Member

OP  8/03/08 10:20:38 PM#4

Updated the post with all the new information + added links.

Cryptor

Advanced Member

OP  8/13/08 11:34:53 AM#5

UPDATE :

We now have a vent. server ( voice chat ) available to our members !

Jacknemo

Novice Member

8/20/08 10:14:38 PM#6

Think about joining us guys, this is going to be fun and you can get in on the ground level and start fresh in a new game. We're organized but won't be putting extreme pressure on you to play all the time. That is a hard combination to find, but it'll make this game much more fun!

Cryptor

Advanced Member

OP  9/02/08 1:57:13 PM#7

Hey guys, if anyone else is looking for a casual order guild that will take part in the early start then please get hold of us thru our website [URL="http://mmorpgslave.com/massive_multiplayer_online_role_playing_games_portal/"]mmorpgslave.com[/URL].

I ( guild leader ) and a couple of others will start early with our CE keys and most of us will be there on regular pre-order early start. We now have Ventrilo server and everything is set-up and ready to go.

Looking forward to seeing you on 14th ! ;)

Cryptor

Advanced Member

OP  10/22/08 3:23:05 PM#8

Update :  We now have over 40 active members with most fo them being in tier 3 and few including myself in tier 4.  Come and join us ;)

Cryptor

Advanced Member

OP  12/29/08 7:44:32 PM#9

Update :

1. Now now have over 100 active players ( this is after purge of inactive toons and alts ).

2. We just reached Guild Rank 19.