|7 posts found|
OP 4/06/08 8:29:25 PM#1
Guild Name: Psygnosis
* Mould the guild into an effective force capable of matching teams from other rival guilds in RvR combat
OP 4/23/08 4:58:14 AM#2
Today some changes have been made to guild sections within our Website. Most notably to our FAQ, Rules and Heirarchy, but also a number of minor changes have been made to other lesser sections as well. Some of the changes such as those made to our Heirarchy have been made merely to yeild more information on our rankings, while others give more insight into how the guild will operate.
OP 5/08/08 4:55:38 AM#3
Huzzah! - Psygnosis is now 1 month old :) We finally have some people interested in being a part of the guild and things are moving forward.. Definatly keen on pulling more people in though, so if think you could be interested in joining a growing order guild then check us out!
OP 6/20/08 12:03:09 PM#4
Just as a note, well.. clarification really..
OP 9/01/08 12:58:19 PM#5
Certainly been a few months since I posted in here :)
Psygnosis recruitment remains open
We have added a few new members but remain quite a small and social guild
So if youre in the market for an Oceanic guild. Check us out! :)
9/01/08 1:02:26 PM#6
This post gave me a flashback.
If I recall Psygnosis was a games developer back in the Atari ST & Amiga days that made some outstanding games, the only one of which I can remember is Baal(?).
Anyone remember any others by them?
Good luck with the guild
To err is human....to play is divine
OP 10/13/08 1:53:54 AM#7
Some rather large changes have been made to the guild, website and Ventrilo server to make life easier for new persons wishing to join the guild to actually get involved with our members, make life easier for guild members to add alternate characters and for officers to keep track on persons keen to group with and join the guild.
Being a small, but very active guild we are very interested not only in recruiting new members but also interacting with other guilds and alliances. These changes have been made to reflect that position and make the guild more accessable to everyone.
* Minimum Rank to join the guild is now 15, instead of 20
* Alternate characters can now be added when Main Characters are 30, instead of 40
* Ventrilo is now Public, instead of Guild-Only
* Prospect rank has now been removed, All prospects are now simply 'Registered Users' on the forum
* Recruitment/Applications board is now visable and usable by Registered Users
* Warhammer Online General board is now accessable by Registered Users, previously guild only
* Persons wishing to join the guild no longer require sponsorship from existing guild members, simply place an application and participate with the guild on vent and in-game