Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | ArcheAge | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,642,973 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,076,717
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » General Discussion » Warhammer Online: Wayback Wednesday April 3rd. Questions anyone?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
29 posts found
  Azulrinn

Apprentice Member

4/01/13 3:29:25 AM#21

Hi and thanks you to give us the opportunity to participate.

The questions above are not all mine : we have grouped the questions of our guild member and we have tried to translate them. I hope they will be understandable !

- What is your policy against cheaters ? Teletranspot, speed hack and so on ?  It's ruining the server life, and report don't seem really effective. Maybe a RR loss would be a more effective deterrent ?

- You only works on new aspects of the game, or also on old bugs  (branches that can kill you , lagging when a runepriest buff, mobs that you can't loot when you're alone...) ?

- Could you please review the position of the warcamps cannons ? Some of them shoot way too far, when others have no angle of fire.

- On our server, they are many Cities each day. Most of them are empty of ennemy, or become empty of ally when there is some fighting (!). This part of the game is quite boring, will it be reviewed / improved ?

- Many communities have been automatically grouped on the same server, and communication become more difficult for players who do not speak English. As other languages are unwelcome on general cc, would it be possible to add a CC in each of the languages of the merged servers ?

- There is a persistant rumour  about the renown rank being up to 110 ; What the true about it ?

About classes :
- Our KBS want to know when her class will be inproved.
- Ours Runpriests think that shaman, DoK and WP should be nerfed, or that runepriest should be given a fast group heal too.

Our last message for the dev team : Thank you for WAR and "Bon courage" !

Nezzus

Novice Member

4/01/13 11:56:22 PM#22

Can you please ask Keaven if he has a plan of adding a Roulette in game.

It could be a really good idea of spending Gold and War Crest in game, especially now, as everybody has a lot of both but don’t know what to do with it.

People could spend tons of  War Crests/Gold trying to win Dyes, Weapon, Armor, Talismans, Tokiens, Potions,  Pets and more more different items.    

Grakulen

Staff

OP  4/02/13 7:39:27 AM#23

Thanks for all the great questions so far! Make sure to tell your friends to come add their's as well.

senti02

Novice Member

4/02/13 7:51:19 AM#24
when are they going to give up the subscription..or atleast lower the subs..i really like the game..but playing with 10 ppl in rvr game is soo boring
  Etaew

Novice Member

4/02/13 8:35:25 AM#25
Originally posted by fernetek
Is there any chance of making the massive PvP grind required to be competitive lighter? 

Originally posted by MaxJac
An issue that has kept me from remaining a long term subscriber is the renown rank gap. ... What changes have happened and/or are happening in WAR to debrutalize the climb?

They changed bolster in Tier 4 zones to be up to career rank 45, this increases your gear and stats in a way similar to the higher renown ranks.

High renown characters receive less bolsters, and the change has made fights a lot more competitive.

Originally posted by Bakkoda24

Are there any plans for trying to bring back old subscribers?

For the most part, communication. The devs really want the ability to be able to email blast previous subscribers and tell them about recent changes.

Originally posted by Easterlake

I would return to the game if you added the possiblity of Warp (short distance traveling - 30 meter) 

The live event series has some items to help increase survivability, part 2 will probably also have something pretty useful as well.

Grurgurigrun

Novice Member

4/03/13 1:48:29 AM#26
Would you consider in a further development a new fraction/fractions like Skaven and Wampires in the game as well as new and updated  PvE and RvR locations for them?
  MikeJezZ

Elite Member

Only in death, does duty end.

4/08/13 4:09:56 AM#27

Aw crap should have seen this post. I really wanted to get some questions asked. :(

Would love to see WAR shine again.

Playing ATM: Elder Scrolls Online, Diablo 3
MMO's shelted: Check my mmorpg profile
KICKSTARTED: Camelot Unchained. (250 USD)

Nergle

Novice Member

All other Warsites>Only-War

4/20/13 10:01:53 AM#28

I got a good question for you to ask.

How are they going to repopulate other tiers other than 1 for people to actually have RvR?

Another one to ask.

When will they realize that free to play from tier 1 to 4 is the only viable solution to making this game fun again.

Just realized it's to late to ask these, I should frequent these forums more often.

MMOExposed

Spotlight Poster

5/28/13 5:02:38 AM#29
Originally posted by Mmocount
@Keavan: When did you realize the Warhammer Online servers were still on?

I laughed.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search