Trending Games | WildStar | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2 | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,641,766 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,076,060
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

3 posts found
  stormon1

Apprentice Member

OP  3/27/13 1:17:41 AM#1

I tried out the warhammer online reinlistment. I then made the mistake of resubbing. I am not a big fan of hackers and cheats - especially in a pvp centered game. I was vocal in chat about calling out hackers and i reported 3 or 4 people daily. Things that I witnessed included speed hacking, radar, people using higher level required itmes than they could currently use , flying (no it wsn't lag) people in unreachable places I even seen a few people in the middle of the enemy warcamp killing people while being ignored from the guards. In my experience, this game is second only to diablo one for the amount of cheating going on.

Not only did the CSR's  not do much about this, A bunch of cheaters got together and reported me for speedhacking and got me suspended. apparently the csr's have undeniable proof, which I find odd as it wasn't happening. So either they don't know what they are doing, or they just want me to shut up. So here I am banned for trying to make the game cleaner. I am out my sub fee and am completly sickened by what happened.

I am of the opinion that mythic just can't afford to lose any players cheaters or no. They would rather let this continue than switch to a f2p model . Gold sellers and power levelers are rampant. Vast amounts of  wonderful PVE is untouched. And most of the pvp is just a zerg (a zerg is now 2 dozen people).

This has been my worst gaming experience by a long shot.  I honestly think most of the regular players are using third party cheats and only a handful of them are obvious about it. Remember banhammer? they should have just banned the people not cheating aand it would have worked out about the same for them.

Wonderful game down the drain.

Eraserhead

Novice Member

3/28/13 4:16:25 AM#2

This is either blatant lies, you have some kind of axe to grind or you logged into the wrong game by mistake. I play warhammer most days and very rarely have to even think about cheats because you don't come across it very often. I was going to say maybe this only happens in the f2p tier 1 part of the game but I levelled a new char from scratch recently and I didn't come across any cheating there either.

so wtf?

Nidwin

Novice Member

3/28/13 6:43:09 AM#3

Things that I witnessed included speed hacking,

There are some speedhackers but it's a very small minority. Most acceleration you see in game are legitimated stuff or skill used that procs an increase in speed.

radar

Haven't seen that in years actually in warhammer. And in T4 the gutter runner will show us blue dots on the mini-map if enemies are nearby but this is not a radar hack but working as intended.

people using higher level required itmes than they could currently use

Some imbeciles can't help it to abuse the apprentice crap. That's the only moment someone can use lvl 40 potions. All the rest is just plainly lies. Does it happen? Yep, Is it common practice? Nope as most players won't give you that apprentice buff in the first place and tell you to stfu and go to hell.

, flying (no it wsn't lag)

No flying in warhammer but what you see is a graphical bug in the display. Old bug, annoying as hell but not a cheat or exploit.

people in unreachable places

They have to get there in the first place, meaning you can get there too.

I even seen a few people in the middle of the enemy warcamp killing people while being ignored from the guards.

I can't believe this, especially not with the overextention one shot you get from the wc guards.