Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Firefall | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,739,173 Users Online:0
Games:715  Posts:6,177,315
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » General Discussion » Subbed and canceled 2 hours later.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
25 posts found
  thubub

Advanced Member

3/18/13 4:28:27 PM#21
Originally posted by Eraserhead

WARs strength is it's PvP. There is no better on the market. Don't log into it for any other reason. My advice is get to t4 asap which is not very hard these days and is where most of the action is.

The only thing WAR has is its PvP/RvR.  There is better on the market, but that's all they do.  Don't log into it for any reason.  My advice is to find a better game with PvP/RvR, like GW2 or even Darkfall now that they had the patch.  Hell, go to WoW and PvP in arenas and that will be just as good.

fixd

Eraserhead

Novice Member

3/18/13 5:42:01 PM#22

I can't take your post seriously when you say wow bg come even close to wars sc/rvr.

Nidwin

Novice Member

3/19/13 7:50:44 AM#23
Originally posted by Eraserhead

I can't take your post seriously when you say wow bg come even close to wars sc/rvr.

Actually we should as it's in some way the entire problem of the warhammer situation.

They just can't accept, I hoep they understand otherwise it's even worse than I think,  that we don't give a damn crap about other games for the simple fact that we only care about PvP/RvR. GW2 is an overall better game but their WvW is from past decade comapred to War's RvR.

EvolvedMonky

Novice Member

3/19/13 4:54:42 PM#24

Woow people are still trying to say there was anything good about WAR.  That game crashed and burned so hard.  Honestly no one cares about flipping some scripted generic lego lookn castle. PvP for the sake of PvP all for $15  lol ya right EvE and Darkfall to name a few have good pvp.

90s style pvp with pathetic pve == WAR.... if your thinking about playing this game reader listen to the op..... Its a failure on so many levels.

SwashBuccaneer

Advanced Member

4/09/13 1:01:47 PM#25
Too bad they wasted time and money making WAR and not DAoC II.
2 Pages « 1 2 Search