Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Heroes of the Storm

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,643,408 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,077,117
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » General Discussion » Former Warhammer player with some questions..

1 posts found
  MajiinX

Novice Member

OP  3/19/13 9:06:57 AM#1

Hello all, I played WAR in beta and on release with my friends and very much enjoyed the game I loved the public quests, open RvR and scenarios I felt WAR had some of the best pvp around, however my friends eventually moved away to other games so between that, the poor balance and bugs I decided to move on. However after taking a hiatus from MMOs all together for awhile  and have been playing SWTOR but I've been looking to get into something with an emphasis on pvp and hopefully drag my brothers and friends along.

So I do have some questions.

1. If I was a previous sub may I try the endless trial or do I need a new account? I know I get a free 14 days however I still want to finish my SWTOR sub.

2. What is the highest reknown rank I can get with the endless trial?

3. How friendly and helpful is the community, I'm an MMO and PvP veteran and I do know how to play WAR but would like to find a lowbie friendly guild that would be willing to help groom myself and some of my friends for endgame.

4. How bad is the twinking? I'm guilty of twinking in MMOs however I hate to be on the receiving end of it lol and would like to be able to catch up to twinks.

5. I hear T4 is a nightmare for most people, what are some ways I can prepare my character to be t4 ready and once I'm T4 ready how long will it take to get on par or at least be able to compete with the top dogs.

6. How active is the community amonst all tiers I know t1 is booming but how bout the rest, I would be rolling on an NA server.