Trending Games | The Crew | Elder Scrolls Online | Lichdom: Battlemage | Neverwinter

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,843,646 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,221,530
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » General Discussion » If you could travel back in time and tell the Pre-Warhammer-Beta "You" something about Warhammer, what would you tell yourself?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
27 posts found
  aleos

Novice Member

Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

3/08/13 5:27:20 AM#21
Hey bro, its yoursef. Just thought I'd travel back in time and tell you good job for doing all the research you do on the games you buy. It's gonna save you a shitload of money and continue to do so into the future. By the way im coming at you from 2013. It sucks here dude. Play as much SWG as you can because they're going to shut it down completely in 2011. Later.
  Nidwin

Novice Member

3/08/13 5:28:07 AM#22
Originally posted by Icewhite

"This game will establish the gold standard for PVP title crash-and-burn that will last many years."

Actually, that's a little unfair, I never did give this title it's "one years later" second look.

P.S. Yes, we all hate necros.

And that's a good thing for us.

Nidwinqq rr97 Magus (wahammer online AoR fanboy)

Punk999

Novice Member

3/09/13 9:23:44 PM#23

"hey dude i know your excited to just got into alpha a year out before it even comes out, but guess what!? Despite what you or any other says about the core game design they wont care"

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
^MMORPG.com

dynamicipftw

Apprentice Member

3/09/13 9:34:00 PM#24
"Stop preordering MMOs. Wait a month after release and if then people say it's good try or buy it"
  Fluxii

Apprentice Member

3/09/13 9:36:49 PM#25
Originally posted by Punk999

"hey dude i know your excited to just got into alpha a year out before it even comes out, but guess what!? Despite what you or any other says about the core game design they wont care"

This is one of the few games I actually got into Alpha too (as opposed to a real closed BETA (not paid closed)) and you can attest to the fact, that though many things didn't turn out the way people may have wanted, remember they did delay the game almost 6 months because they did MAJOR overhauls to several of the systems in the game when it was getting close to launch.

People just weren't happy with a lot of things.  Also, they left out 2 of the major classes initally because they were working on overhauling so many of the systems to meet player feedback.  In the end it was still meh.  They revamped the whole class progression system several times before launch which was trust me, better than what they were thinking about going with at one point.

I actually did enjoy the game for quite a while but the top end never was fleshed out right and the population dwindled.  Shoulda gone F2P long ago.  Instead they make Wrath of Heroes. Brilliant.

Swanea

Apprentice Member

3/09/13 10:05:42 PM#26

BWs will get nerfed...

Wait :(

Iceman8235

Hard Core Member

3/09/13 10:08:39 PM#27
I would've told myself to make a bright wizard so I can at least have fun before abandoning the sinking ship.
2 Pages « 1 2 Search