Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic | WildStar | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,164 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,079,303
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

3 posts found
  infected1987

Novice Member

OP  9/15/08 12:30:30 PM#1

Hello guys

When i was playing beta i have had one terrible problem. Most of the time,when i log in and enter the world the game bugged. I will explain- i cant attack ,because  i have interupt, i cant speak with NPC for same reason and i cant join the scenario. So in few times i log i can do all this and play normally. But i wondering if il have this problem when i buy whole game? What is the reason of all this? I change my drivers and then after beta i change whole windows to service pack 3? But i still dont know where is the problem :( Plz guys help :)

banthis

Apprentice Member

9/16/08 12:22:25 AM#2

Whats your system stats?  Are you connected with Dialup or Cable? If you have anything less than Cable or DSL the game will not run properly.  Are there storms in your areas? Is your service provider crap?  Was the server over populated?

It could be any number of reasons none of which are caused by the game client atleast not on the massive scale you described.

infected1987

Novice Member

OP  9/16/08 1:19:30 AM#3

No storms....no any other of these but im connected with dsl. I check my configuration in systemrequirements.com and i see that i can run game. So few times when i dont have this porblem i play normally but most of the tim....