Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Firefall | ArcheAge | H1Z1

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,851,988 Users Online:0
Games:733  Posts:6,226,480
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » WAR Open Beta Discussion » Authentication failed. Please re-enter your login credentials.

2 Pages 1 2 » Search
24 posts found
  IMPYRE

Elite Member

Yes, I have a question. When did you turn into a nutbar?

OP  9/14/08 9:58:10 AM#1

Any CE player here in the North America getting this if you try to load up WAR before 1PM EST?

It boots up the Mythic Patcher and then says "Authentication failed. Please re-enter your login credentials"

I checked my master account and everything is fine so far, I am just curious.

Kuji-Kiri

Novice Member

9/14/08 10:02:09 AM#2

I have 2 friends with CE editions for NA. One has his CE headstart code input in the eamythic account site. The other doesn't. The one who doesn't gets the error you do, the one who input it can log in fine.

creion

Novice Member

9/14/08 10:02:31 AM#3

it was the same thing when OB started when the servers open people will be flooding so either wait or just keep trying until it lets you in. But again it will also give you that message is the servers aren't up.

IMPYRE

Elite Member

OP  9/14/08 10:35:48 AM#4

Thanks for the responses..

Going to try again when servers are officially up..

ArchAngel102

Apprentice Member

9/14/08 2:10:11 PM#5

Are you still having this problem? I am and cant login.

Treerodent

Novice Member

9/14/08 2:15:13 PM#6

Might also be a mix up from gamestop. A bunch of people are getting a problem with thier CE codes possibly being for the SE edition. I think i have that problem. Just means you won't be able to get in until tuesday. It sucks, but not sure what else I or anyone else can do.

Makurosu

Novice Member

9/14/08 2:29:42 PM#7

Would have been nice for a better error description than the one given.  My brother and I both tried to login today thinking we'd participate in open beta some more not realizing it was already over.  Took awhile to find out that we can't play the game until Tuesday when the SE early access starts. 

If nothing else, a splash screen with news on it like most typical launchers would be handy. 

DragonOpt1

Apprentice Member

9/14/08 2:38:27 PM#8

I downloaded the game from Direct2drive.com it says I get early access to the game "head start" but I get the same message also.

Phus

Novice Member

9/14/08 2:40:48 PM#9

Headstart for CE peeps starts today.

Sadly, I have all my CE codes entered into the management website and I get the same error as the OP. Would have been nice to play some WAR today while I have the day off...

DragonOpt1

Apprentice Member

9/14/08 2:43:23 PM#10

Yeah I don't know what the deal is I pre-ordered from direct2drive says I get the Live game head start/bonus in game items also but says my login info is wrong. Are the servers not up yet? It's 1pm pst here...

TurnX

Apprentice Member

9/14/08 2:46:08 PM#11
Originally posted by DragonOpt1

Yeah I don't know what the deal is I pre-ordered from direct2drive says I get the Live game head start/bonus in game items also but says my login info is wrong. Are the servers not up yet? It's 1pm pst here...

Regular pre order people don't get to start until tuesday, today is only for people who bought the collector's edition of the game.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Acer 6920 Notebook
16" CineCrystal WXGA
C2D T5750 2.0ghz
4gb DDR 667
Nvidia 9500M GS 512mb

Phus

Novice Member

9/14/08 2:46:30 PM#12

Servers are up from what I understand, but I do believe there have been issues with Head Start codes and accounts and such. I would say just double check your account info and keys and hope for some new news to come our way about the situation.

VPgearchin

Novice Member

" May blind eyes one day see the Light"

9/14/08 8:19:40 PM#13

i have the same problem which is due to having the wrong OB code given to me by gamestop. they had given me the SE codes without me knowing until i found out today when i had the authentication error, I also did buy the CE edition but they gave me this SE code. sucks i guess i will have to wait till tuesday.

Shoal

Apprentice Member

9/14/08 8:24:05 PM#14

It would seem that some retailers sent out CE codes to SE customers, and SE codes to CE customers.

Both would get you into Open Beta.

Sadly, the SE codes will not get you into CE Head Start and will certainly not get you your CE Specials.

If your codes DO start to work on the 16th, that means you almost surely have SE codes, and not CE codes.

It is unlikely that your retailer will be able to do anything about it.

Good Luck

IMPYRE

Elite Member

OP  9/14/08 10:23:09 PM#15

I found out what my problem was..

I bought my CE at BEST BUY as well. Inside the CE pre-order box there are --- 3 KEYS ---

OPEN BETA ACCESS ---> key code

LIVE GAME HEAD START PROGRAM ---> key code .. this was my problem here ..

EXCLUSIVE IN-GAME BONUS ITEMS ---> key code

I had to find the CE Pre-order box that I packed away, I just forgot to enter the " LIVE GAME HEAD START PROGRAM KEY CODE" thank goodness I didnt throw this away.

daddysboy30

Novice Member

9/15/08 12:21:40 PM#16

WTH!

I have same problem as u all do.. i cant even get it up to patch so I will be ready for SE access. I thought I installed it wrong so I installed it several times and checked codes and passwrds also. No luck if anyone has clues please post.    

They should at least let people patch it!!!!!

purpose

Advanced Member

9/15/08 2:00:09 PM#17

ya i have the 3 day head start code inputted but its still not letting me in. eh i guess i will just wait its not to much of a biggy i guess

IMPYRE

Elite Member

OP  9/15/08 3:32:14 PM#18

What happens if you try to re-enter your pre-order key @ https://accounts.eamythic.com/

Or is there only 1 key that the SE ppl got in their box or from their source?

There should be another key in the box  saying, Head Start Key besides the Beta Key, right?

The CE pre-order box had 3 sets of different keys as I posted earlier.

Also is the happening to USA players as well as the European players?

Shoal

Apprentice Member

9/15/08 3:35:43 PM#19
Originally posted by daddysboy30

WTH!

I have same problem as u all do.. i cant even get it up to patch so I will be ready for SE access. I thought I installed it wrong so I installed it several times and checked codes and passwrds also. No luck if anyone has clues please post.    

They should at least let people patch it!!!!!

No, they do not allow you to patch unless you have access.

And SE Headstart does not have access until the 16th.

Grrl

Advanced Member

I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable.

9/15/08 3:37:14 PM#20

I'm still amazed you guys couldn't read the instructions. You can't simply play the Headstart if you're not a CE customer. If SE = Standard Edition.. it means you have to wait til the 16th. It's not exactly rocket science, you know? If you're the CE customer and still cannot get in,.. maybe you confused yourself with O (letter) and 0 (zero) so be sure to type the codes in both ways... if it still fails; then call the customer service and give them your piece of mind :) Good luck.

2 Pages 1 2 » Search