Trending Games | Pirate101 | World of Warcraft | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Wizard101

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,899,626 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,268,298
NHN Games
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 10/06/06)  | Pub:Webzen Inc.
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

ArchLord Forum » General Discussion » Are you serious?

5 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 Search
87 posts found
  User Deleted
3/04/11 12:11:36 AM#81

Originally posted by Gameloading
just use point & click then. it beats WASD movement any day of the week anyway. WASD is way to outdated.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You should be ashamed of yourself, as should your parents, and your parents' parents for contributing genetic material into the line that would spawn you.

gonemad321

Novice Member

3/04/11 12:21:49 AM#82
Originally posted by Skeeter870

just use point & click then. it beats WASD movement any day of the week anyway. WASD is way to outdated.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You should be ashamed of yourself, as should your parents, and your parents' parents for contributing genetic material into the line that would spawn you.

I second that...

That is the most idiotic thing I've heard in a while, and trust me...I've heard a lot of stupid things.

prototypo

Novice Member

3/08/11 2:45:14 AM#83
Originally posted by Skeeter870

LOL I agree with you but stop taking lines from Adam sandler movies,..... Boy was that funny though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9kpTvm6CYA

Thanx for the laugh, that last part about the parents made me laugh until my stomach started to burn. For the win & more lolz check this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0hTmj3f4Zo&feature=related

Idgi

Novice Member

3/09/11 12:03:53 PM#84
Originally posted by Idgi
......I can't get past the pissin' contests going on here to actually get any info. Seems the ego's need a cold shower. Try to remember...if you really ARE something, you don't have to try so hard to prove it. Since much of our opinions about a game are subjective, then there really is no right or wrong answer, it's just a matter of taste.

So if anyone here has any valid info on a good PnC game I'd love to hear about it. If you're just here to flame & try to make yourself look cool, save it, you've only made yourself irrelevant.

Absolutely nothing relevant added to this forum since this was posted!

Worth repeating:  If you're just here to flame & try to make yourself look cool, save it, you've only made yourself irrelevant.

Idgi

Novice Member

3/09/11 12:08:05 PM#85

Nope, WASD was used pre mouse interface.

Kharmed

Novice Member

You can call me Boss!

9/24/11 10:35:48 PM#86

I started with point and click on my first mmo and when I discovered WASD in World Of Warcraft there was no turning back, I just felt a step closer to actually having a feel of control over my toon. Point and click removes some immersion for me now. It's true though that if it doesn't work well then P&C is a good alternative.

therooster33

Novice Member

WARNING!! aeria games will rip you off.they got hackers and the games are laggy glitchy

7/15/12 2:46:04 AM#87

every game should grant both  the p&c and wasd now everyones happy  oops and dont forget the controler  HAHAHA

5 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 Search