Trending Games | The Crew | Elder Scrolls Online | Lichdom: Battlemage | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,846,306 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,222,229
Castle Thorn Software / Nexeon Technologies | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 09/21/07)  | Pub:Castle Thorn Software / Nexeon Technologies
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

StarQuest Online Forum » General Discussion » First impressions

1 posts found
  Caldrin

Hard Core Member

OP  6/14/07 7:57:49 AM#1

OK i really do mean first as I downloaded it during my lunch hour..

anyway.. the game client itself seems very basic and does not look the best.. but it seems to work fine..

Logging in and creating my first character was quite easy :) tho it looks like a game from the mid 90s.. think this will put a lot of people off to start with...

Anyway creating a character... the main stats seem to be done by rolling dice.. now whats to stop you making loads of characters until you get one with awesome stats.. i mean if i was really into this game then I would want the best start so would spend a bit of time rolling characters until i got a realy good one :)..

Ok created a character and logged in..

graphics are really basic.. tho i can forcemyself past that.. controls r a bit clunky tho and the character interaction is pritty old school where you have to type to interact with npcs...

talked to some guy who showed me how to walk around.. right click location and you move..

he then told me i had a mission to do and to check it out.. done this basically shows you how to use your inventory and stuff.. this interface is not the best and did not seem to work too well..

anyway thats as far as I have got will try it more later.. the universe as a hole sounds real good its just a shame the graphics engine is so bad.. not to diss the developer or anything takes a hell of a lot to create and new engine..

I really dont think this game will get the credit it deserves looking like this.. tho im gonna give it a shot :)

My 3D models
http://dragon3d.webs.com/