|2 posts found|
OP 8/11/10 11:49:39 PM#1
A couple questions though;
1. Is the 24 hour free trial combined game-time while playing, or just the first day after activation?
2. Would anyone adopt a peasant with no real inclination to play further until he gets a real feel for it?
3. Is there more than one server that I should be aware of? If so, which would best suit me?
I'd like to join an established community/village if possible. I spent the majority of my time in Wurm Online homesteading out in the middle of the wilderness by myself and did fine, but as this one will be completely new to me, I think I'd need some initial support.
Writer / Musician / Game Designer
Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
Hard Core Member
The strong are sometimes wrong but the weak are never free.
8/12/10 2:55:59 PM#2
Originally posted by GTwander
1. 24 total played hours spread over as many days as you need. When you hit the 24h played mark it will ask you to subscribe to continue. There are some limitations on what you can do until you are a paid sub.
2. I am brand new to the game also so not sure but so far everyone in the region is very helpful both answering questions and also helping you get into the group activities and tests.
3. There are 2 servers but only one of them is for Tale 5. The other one was for a second telling of Tale 4 that started several months ago.
The Law of Conservation of Stupidity: