Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,784,720 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,192,576
Joymax | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/13/06)  | Pub:Joymax
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Silkroad Online Forum » General Discussion » here why this game just dont cut it for me!

3 posts found
  drbaltazar

Novice Member

OP  4/26/10 12:24:52 PM#1

its turn based!you cannot do anything on your own pace you got to wait your turn!tried to like it but when your used wow dynamic way turn based just isnt working for me!

ho they try to hide it but try to move jump kite etc anything dynamic and you got to wait till its your turn.

nope im not cut out for that style of game play

i fact i found out in silkroad that i hate turn-based gameplay!

its like playing chess in a mmo lol!

ps:turn-based=you make your move i make my moove etc you cannot do any move while its the other ones turn to play !

(just in case some didnt know what it was!)

blckheart

Apprentice Member

5/22/10 10:30:20 PM#2

Okay this guy who said its turn based is a fucking retard. He is one of those WOW fans that believes every game is based off WOW, and that WOW is the best game.

Anyway Silkroad is far fromt turned based. He hasn't played it so you can obviously tell. You can attack whenver you want and so can the other person that your fighting. WOW is turned based if you count sikroad as turn based. You don't have to wait for your skillsto load up, or for you moves to cool down for somehour like in that shitty game WOW. Silkroad beats WOW in graphics, gameplay, weapons, definitely moves, but it has bots thats the only things. WOW compared to silkroad is like comparing 2inch screen tvto a 3-d televisioni. WOW is clearly the 2inch screen as they have to make all those advertisments, to getthere players and silkroad doesn't that tells you somethiing. SILKROAD IF NOT TURN BASED. Lookit up on youtube guys you can put some one to sleep for 20 secons and beat them senseless, You can stun them for 5 seconds and beatthem senseless to. Nothing in silkroad is turn based.

exhell

Novice Member

6/03/10 8:38:33 PM#3
Originally posted by blckheart

Okay this guy who said its turn based is a fucking retard. He is one of those WOW fans that believes every game is based off WOW, and that WOW is the best game.

Anyway Silkroad is far fromt turned based. He hasn't played it so you can obviously tell. You can attack whenver you want and so can the other person that your fighting. WOW is turned based if you count sikroad as turn based. You don't have to wait for your skillsto load up, or for you moves to cool down for somehour like in that shitty game WOW. Silkroad beats WOW in graphics, gameplay, weapons, definitely moves, but it has bots thats the only things. WOW compared to silkroad is like comparing 2inch screen tvto a 3-d televisioni. WOW is clearly the 2inch screen as they have to make all those advertisments, to getthere players and silkroad doesn't that tells you somethiing. SILKROAD IF NOT TURN BASED. Lookit up on youtube guys you can put some one to sleep for 20 secons and beat them senseless, You can stun them for 5 seconds and beatthem senseless to. Nothing in silkroad is turn based.

Lmao. I've played both and only agree with you that it's not turn based. All the other arguements you have about silkroad beating wow in graphics, gameplay, weapons etc, etc are all way, way off keel. This games graphics are subpar at best (terrible for it's time), alot worse then WoW i'm sorry to say, and I dislike WoW ALOT. Gameplay? It has gameplay? Again WoW beats this game hands down in that category. Weapons and graphics seem way too chinese and frilly with the sparklers (are you 10?) but the games based on the concept of being chinese, but really the particle effects are horrible. Also it's too REPETITIVE i know, I know, so is WoW...But this game kills you after about a day of watching the same move, over and over and over, kill 40 of these things, oh wait, go kill 60 more! The only thing this game does right is put someone to sleep from boredom. Seriously guys, try it out for yourselves, it's free. You can see how terrible it is for yourselves, and why it's free.