Trending Games | ArcheAge | Guild Wars 2 | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,789,844 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,193,820
Joymax | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/13/06)  | Pub:Joymax
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Silkroad Online Forum » General Discussion » My Favorite Game... EXCEPT

5 posts found
  jessekiks

Novice Member

OP  12/21/09 11:27:17 PM#1

First off, its sad to say, my favroite mmorpg is silkroad online. I do not play this game anymore for obvious reasons but with some changes I'll share with you guys it could be great. The thing i liked best about the game is the thief/hunter/trader concept. Its amazing imo. The only thing that I could change about the triangular conflict would be the levels. Without maxed level (or close to it) theres no way that anyone under the max level can do their job. With some thought i figured out a solution. Implementing some sort of level cap on areas for traders/hunters/thiefs would be great ie from yx to xy only levels y to x could put on their job costumes and do their job. This was all the levels under 90 would have a chance to have fun with their jobs at lower levels. And the other thing they need to fix is the bots. We all know its next to impossible to log onto silkroad, which is why i quit. Bots are everywhere. If silkroad didnt have bots and we could get onto the servers along with the level idea for the jobs, I think this game could be awesome. anyone care to argue?

Gabby-air

Tipster

12/21/09 11:42:16 PM#2

Should put this is the silkroad specific forums.

jessekiks

Novice Member

OP  12/21/09 11:48:08 PM#3

My apologizes, I'm new :$

l3ossm4n

Novice Member

1/17/10 11:02:51 AM#4

dude its pretty easy not to get caught by a thief during a caravan u just have to talk the long ways for example when going from samrakand to constan u should go through asia minor plus of course u should know some high lvl hunters, and the only way to get good armor to compete with the others is to buy gold which isnt cool, but otherwise i agree with ya, silkroad is by far my fav mmo, just to damn bad that the servers are always full.

MarginOfEror

Novice Member

7/15/10 10:48:11 PM#5

i seriously hate joymax, silkroad was THE SHIT back then now it sucks. and i havent found any good mmo to fill the SRO shaped hole in my heart.