Trending Games | ArcheAge | Pirate101 | Wasteland 2 | MapleStory

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,860,182 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,245,740
Joymax | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/13/06)  | Pub:Joymax
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Silkroad Online Forum » General Discussion » I want a fkn remake! ;/

3 posts found
  Szkieletor

Apprentice Member

OP  12/04/12 8:05:19 PM#1

I think it could be the best game ever if not ruled by those assholes from joymax...

when are they going to do a remake of this game ?

ZiusKing

Novice Member

12/04/12 9:36:04 PM#2
im so tired and sick of the new games all of them are just copies , silkroad has its own feel and i love the classes ,jobs and builds , the skill system is a very unique one along with crafting system not to mention the global servers no channels bullshit all server's players together i spent lots of time searching for a game that looks like it i found one today but sadly it is closing :( , its Seven Souls online ,i wish if a new publisher reinvent the game.
  Abuz0r

Apprentice Member

12/04/12 9:40:25 PM#3

Yesss every new game I download is a guided tour of a theme park.

When I played runescape (original) in high school,  I logged in, lost a fight to a goblin, died, I was hooked.

Wow loaded me with so many quests I didn't know which direction to go, I was hooked.

New WOW gives you a guided tour around a zone.  Every time I download a game it's basically read their story and go to the next place and do what they tell me to.

I like to see "Do you want a tutorial?" [X]NO  Ok have a nice time figure it out!

Then I go try to find a pick axe and try to mine something and make a profit.

I can't stand all these new games that make you do one thing or level up your character before you can use skills ETC.  These controlled environments are ridiculous.  I guess I want one of the old fashion MMO sandboxes where you could easily wander into a group of mobs 75 times your level but you might find a rare tree to cut down if you were sneaky enough.