Trending Games | The Crew | Landmark | Neverwinter | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,850,149 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,223,573
Min Communications | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Real Life | Status:Final  (rel 07/27/06)  | Pub:Min Communications
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

RAN Online Forum » General Discussion » Please Reply.... About the game

4 posts found
  thyrene

Novice Member

rock on /m\

OP  4/19/08 6:18:50 PM#1

I played RAN before but it always stuck up while loading their games and while playing RAn i get bored because without party members u can't level up and even though this game is free to play at its level 100 u must buy game item and tele. >.< thats y I quit RAN and look for some good mmo.  But my friend said RAN made some changes... I reach level 101 before I quit.. thank you so much..

http://thyrene.net

Seilan

Apprentice Member

"Blue, blue."

4/20/08 6:08:26 AM#2

I just found out about this game, literally minutes ago lol, and I'm really wanting to try it too. I can't believe, out of all my years of gaming, I've never noticed this one until now =/.

What I was confused about... is the philippines server the only one available? I'm from North America but I couldn't find any servers like that. Are they many English speaking players on the philippines server?

Sorry about bothering with my own questions, and that I don't have any information to offer you, but if you decide to play again and you need someone to group with, let me know ^_^.

I've always thought it would be so cool to play a game that was modern-Japan influenced so this game looks perfect. As soon as I can find out where to go, what to do, and which server to play on, I'll be there in a flash. 

thyrene

Novice Member

rock on /m\

OP  4/21/08 4:13:20 PM#3

alacres, sad to tell you but more of the players in RAN online are speaking in their own language.. what we called "tagalog", all players there range age between 10-16 years old that's why more on time they speak tagalog to understand each other..  Would you like to play something better? Me, i played lot of mmo and as of today I'm currently playing WYD II. If your interested, I'm here and i'll help you.. promise ;) goodluck...

http://thyrene.net

trapezonian

Novice Member

2/20/09 6:35:04 PM#4

I also used to play RAN Online but I find the graphics and the maps too dark and lonely. It kinda feels sad while playing.