Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Elder Scrolls Online | TERA: Rising | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,789 Users Online:0
Games:687  Posts:6,083,831
Ndoors Corp | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/20/07)  | Pub:NHN USA, Inc. on ijji.com
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

17 posts found
  Feldron

Novice Member

OP  9/05/06 7:57:58 AM#1

The shop and acution system are both in the game. This adds alot over the other free games certainly out there.

Cities in the game can be players own. Builds built and upgrade and later even destoried.

The craft system allows for better then basic stats on an item lending collectablity to the items in game.

Basically the game gots every thing right except a few things

Graphic could be better (or at least better monsters)

Character Progression and Skills. game is lacking in attack skills and fight is heavy solo leading to just pure potion spam grinding

yilun227

Novice Member

9/19/06 6:55:36 PM#2
Also maybe they should have a PvP system and also they can considering making more monsters since there isnt really that much in it but this game is based on trading and making things so i guess they dont really need it but they could still have more items so that we can always be surprised about what we get from a monster (Most of them arent really even monsters like how can a pink bunny that is so cute be a target of what you kill lol)
  dc277

Novice Member

10/13/06 2:20:58 PM#3
The Pink Rabbit IS evil. Just wait, soon they will attack us with Fuzzy Vision.
  yilun227

Novice Member

10/14/06 5:08:15 PM#4
lol how do you know they are evil? maybe the ppl who made them was trying to make them look like evil ones but didnt turn out to well lol
  Memenette

Novice Member

1/07/07 1:56:24 AM#5
Yeah, the bunnies are evil. And the chickens. Gotta watch out for those chickens.
  ragelion

Novice Member

1/12/07 7:36:25 PM#6
is this game even any good/ it 1 of the highest scores so how is it?
  omfgalready

Novice Member

An awkward morning... Beats a boring night...

3/17/07 11:57:44 PM#7

this game is really a fun game for a free MMORPG... 

Its really easy to get going, the community is awesome, cause everyone is seriously nice and helpful.

I think even though there could be a bigger more varying world, with more monsters, and things like that, its not that bad.

I think what this game needs, is PvP.  I'm not the biggest fan of PvP but I do like a little, but i think this game should have infinite open PvP because it would give the player a little more of a reason to play.  Also I think there should be ports, where u could maybe get in a boat with friends, and sail around pirating other boats, or ports or what not, i think it could work...

but this game definitly needs PvP

But, for a free MMORPG, I like it, Im semi-addicted, and I definitly wanna make another character once my main character is really high.

qwr

Mystiqué

Novice Member

To perceive is to suffer...

3/22/07 8:17:05 PM#8
I don't know why everyone thinks that PvP makes a game better... perhaps the main reason that the GoonZu Online community is nice and helpful is due to the fact that there are no PvPers... just a thought   
  Saikron

Novice Member

3/24/07 12:33:28 PM#9
Was that supposed to be funny mystique? lol.

Azurene

Novice Member

I am inclined to believe that the same creator that gave use reason would not scorn us for it''s use.

4/06/07 4:51:37 PM#10
Yea i agree that PvP doesn't make a game better, but it would be cool if Goonzu had a little something going. The game in itself is good i liked it. The fact that cities can be own by players was an interesting aspect of the game. All and all it was worth the time i spent playing it.
kdk Xfire Miniprofile
  jeme223

Novice Member

7/23/07 12:03:26 PM#11

this game does have pvp. gvg which is guild Versus guild and town versus town

DragonPal

Apprentice Member

8/09/07 5:36:14 PM#12

like town vs town or guild vs guild its just not the right thing. some people just like to battle other players alone. And a friend of mine said that someone he knows works in the goonzu company and he said that pvp is coming to goonzu but just gota wait for a while but still the most important  part of this game is the gameplay, quests, and skills. But i agree that there is suppose to be more items or monsters sometimes you just feel really board. but all i am saying is that pvp i coming to goonzu... at least i hope so!

Cloris

Novice Member

4/15/08 3:37:49 AM#13

The Pink Rabbit IS evil. Just wait, soon they will attack us with Fuzzy Vision.

igulous

Novice Member

5/20/08 8:45:41 AM#14

This is an excellent game to spend (waste) many hours on, graphics are not cutting edge, but the economy is fun. Many people are having activation problems right now, and none of them seem to be getting any response from the Goonzu team, vacation? lol

xoblivionxx

Novice Member

5/23/08 10:00:17 PM#15
Originally posted by Mystiqué
I don't know why everyone thinks that PvP makes a game better... perhaps the main reason that the GoonZu Online community is nice and helpful is due to the fact that there are no PvPers... just a thought   

I agree. PvP sometimes breeds hatred and dislike amongst players. That is the reason why the community is friendly

harshskater

Novice Member

I dont belev what I see
When the clouds part way w the sky.I hold no responsbilty..

6/04/08 5:38:48 PM#16

guess i'm trying it :)

xoblivionxx

Novice Member

6/04/08 9:07:01 PM#17

Have fun then..