Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Destiny | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,860,296 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,246,602
Ndoors Corp | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/20/07)  | Pub:NHN USA, Inc. on ijji.com
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

GoonZu Online Forum » General Discussion » where in need to vote for luminary?

5 posts found
  Djguruge

Novice Member

OP  1/12/10 7:43:30 PM#1

where is the voting pool?

Djguruge Xfire Miniprofile
  Meddle

Administrator

1/12/10 10:54:26 PM#2

The voting has been suspended for this game since ijji is rewarding users for coming to our site and voting up the game.  This is not fair to other games on our list so we've shut down voting for Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

Grunty

Hard Core Member

1/12/10 11:33:06 PM#3
Originally posted by Meddle

The voting has been suspended for this game since ijji is rewarding users for coming to our site and voting up the game.  This is not fair to other games on our list so we've shut down voting for Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu.

ijji.com appears to have shut down this promotion at least temporarily. The link in my original post now is blank and has a pop-up that states "There is not exits the contents data." I still wouldn't put it past them to try this scheme with the other half dozen games they offer.

GTwander

Novice Member

LARPer Hunter

1/12/10 11:40:32 PM#4

I would like to propose a special forum title of "Sheriff" under Grunty's name for his tireless dedication to call out plagiarized reviews and schemes such as this.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

Djguruge

Novice Member

OP  1/13/10 7:09:47 AM#5

that's still not fair i still wanna vote goonzu like the best game i aver played

Djguruge Xfire Miniprofile