Trending Games | Landmark | The Crew | WildStar | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,850,856 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,224,218
Ndoors Corp | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/20/07)  | Pub:NHN USA, Inc. on ijji.com
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

GoonZu Online Forum » General Discussion » Questions and Answers------------------------------------Goonzu Only!!!

2 posts found
  DragonPal

Apprentice Member

OP  8/10/07 4:17:09 PM#1

Oh, hi guys i just need some help about downloading goonzu... I downloaded goonzu when i was an administartor, but now some one deleted the file. And i am a user now (not an administator)... can i download goonzu online if i am not a local adminstrator???

Senretsu

Novice Member

11/08/07 5:45:50 AM#2
Originally posted by DragonPal

Oh, hi guys i just need some help about downloading goonzu... I downloaded goonzu when i was an administartor, but now some one deleted the file. And i am a user now (not an administator)... can i download goonzu online if i am not a local adminstrator???

That question sounds like it's more oriented towards computer problems than GoonZu itself. Though I believe that so long as you're not a limited access user that you should be able to install it without complication. Same goes for installing any program on a non-administrator account really. GoonZu is a program that you have to install the same way you install any program. My advice would be to just try and figure out for yourself.

I am a connoisseur of fine wine and fine pixels