Trending Games | The Crew | Elder Scrolls Online | Lichdom: Battlemage | Landmark

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,846,880 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,222,375
RF Online (RFO)
CCR, Inc. | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 11/21/06)  | Pub:GamesCampus
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

RF Online Forum » General Discussion » Unable to create account!?.

11 posts found
  cafraan

Novice Member

OP  1/02/09 2:44:04 PM#1

I have been trying to create an account for the new RFO site but everytime I hit submit after entering my info I'm just getting jumbled letters on screen. I was just wondering if anyone else was having the same issues or had a solution?. Obvioulsly, with no active account I can't start a thread on the official site!.

I'm in London UK

(Bell FTW).

luminye

Novice Member

give a little bit of love to grow..

1/28/09 1:26:40 PM#2

hahah well, i created an account but its saying i dont have one lol. it keeps popping up a little window saying join member.

catfud

Novice Member

ham

1/29/09 5:33:41 AM#3

What web browsers are you guys using? The genius who built it seems to only ever heard of IE. I had to use IE to create my account and to download the client.

------------------------------------------------
Founder of The Divine Council of Pyr
MMO: Ryzom - RF Online
Ryzom FREE Trial: PLAY NOW!!! - The must play MMO!

cafraan

Novice Member

OP  1/29/09 8:09:33 AM#4

Problem was solved and I've been in a while now, it turns out they don't like you using long email addresses

Thahanos

Novice Member

2/15/09 1:40:22 AM#5

I've been having the same error here for the last hour and so and shuffled through 8+ email accounts. Any tips on how you finally got it to work?

s0ull

Novice Member

2/15/09 9:32:32 PM#6

I switched from trying to create my account with IE to using Firefox which solved my problem try that.

User Deleted
2/15/09 10:01:22 PM#7

yeah won't let me create an account either.not sending me the ccode in my yahoo mail.

well i tricked it into letting me make an account some how, just smashed some random number/letters in there and said account verified..lol never did get an email tho

Nicksd

Apprentice Member

2/18/09 4:33:34 PM#8

Sure wish I could get them to send me that e-mail lol. This is really annoying. I have tried hotmail, and yahoo accounts, nothing seems to work.

catfud

Novice Member

ham

3/04/09 7:38:57 AM#9

For some reason is doesn't like long email addresses and has issues with some providers. I managed to make both of my accounts with hotmail email addresses.

Founder of The Divine Council of Pyr
MMO: Ryzom - RF Online
Ryzom FREE Trial: PLAY NOW!!! - The must play MMO!

Fal0

Novice Member

The reason I play wow is the addons..

3/06/09 8:12:42 PM#10

For those that can't login after signing up.

1. Make sure you try both upper and lower case letter with the first letter on the User ID.   I tried logging in and it kept poping the message Join Us!  Then I logged in with my first letter L with upper case, and it let me log in. 

If you experience problem while signing up.

1. Make sure you put a number in the User ID like  Username1234

2. Hit Check for Overlap button once you enter User ID and Email address

3. Request Email verification -> check email -> copy & paste the code on the codebox and hit confirm.

4. Password needs to have 1 number: Password1234

5. Check your email junk mail for the email verification.

6. Enter all info on every boxes

Just do it step by step and it should work.

I created my account using firefox and it worked out fine, but I downloaded the client with Internet Explorer.

Edit: (My mistake, don't download it from filefront, it's an old file , and doesn't work anymore.) 
Download the client from their homepage, its slow but have to deal with it..

When I edit something, its for grammar. (edited)

filmoret

Apprentice Member

5/09/13 7:26:58 AM#11
I'm mad at this right now having the same problem.  What is it with stupid games with messed up account creation?  Even worse you can't make a post on their forums because you cant create an account.