Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,775,263 Users Online:0
Games:722  Posts:6,190,002
RF Online (RFO)
CCR, Inc. | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 11/21/06)  | Pub:GamesCampus
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

RF Online Forum » General Discussion » Is this game worthing going back again?

4 posts found
  mluo25

Novice Member

OP  2/15/12 7:42:09 AM#1

I am a USA player. and i remember after RF online reopened. I remember  there was various issues with the game. Like there was major lag, there was downloading issues. etc etc. ima not sure if the game is any better now. But is it worth going back into? is it fun to play again?

Wand3r3r

Novice Member

3/14/12 3:44:31 AM#2

No, it's not worthy in my opinion better play the RF private server just for fun...

There is many F2P title out there that's much better like Aika if u like mass pvp or Forsaken World and Allods if u like good roleplay...

Cawickeng

Novice Member

4/13/12 8:46:40 PM#3
Originally posted by Wand3r3r

No, it's not worthy in my opinion better play the RF private server just for fun...

There is many F2P title out there that's much better like Aika if u like mass pvp or Forsaken World and Allods if u like good roleplay...

Lol none of the games you mentioned are good at all.  And neither is RF Online.  

Panther2103

Hard Core Member

4/13/12 8:49:27 PM#4

The RF free server, the real one is okay. It has a little population, at least on one of the three servers, and that population is all really high level. They gave you a bunch of gear to level quick, and it's not hard to get to 50+ on the retail servers. But the only issue is, it's incredibly unbalanced, and the population is somewhat low, so you may be better off playing a private server TBH.