Trending Games | ArcheAge | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | EverQuest | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,902,370 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,276,361
RF Online (RFO)
CCR, Inc. | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 11/21/06)  | Pub:GamesCampus
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

RF Online Forum » General Discussion » RF Online Help Please

3 posts found
  Edawg22984

Apprentice Member

OP  8/16/11 8:11:39 AM#1

I use to play RF online about 3yrs ago and now my server well i guess it no longer exist? I think I can find a new server if you have any suggestions I would be grateful but my main question is if anyone has had this happen I spent a LOT of MONEY building my player and I was wondering will Customer service useuallu reinburse that or am I pretty much screwed? I mean I have nothing I would have to start over and i had a very nice Char with sweet equipment and stuff.

Thanks for anyone and everyones help.

Erik N.

soponyai

Novice Member

"Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon."

9/02/11 4:17:52 PM#2

No chance of that happening. The game has been taken over from Codemasters some time ago. You would have to start over again.

I am not sure how the game is nowadays, but last time I tried it was unplayably laggy. Even their website takes ages to load.

Shame really, as it was a lot of fun to play.

Aori

Hard Core Member

9/02/11 4:29:14 PM#3

Sadly when CCR took the game back, they for awhile offered toon transfers to their own servers at no cost.. however i'm sure that is long gone now.  Though the legitimate server is horrible, laggy and broken and rarely maintained. Private servers give more attention than CCR does for the west.. so meh.