Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,851,145 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,224,654
Spellborn International
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 04/23/09)  | Pub:Frogster Interactive / Mindscape / Acclaim
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

3 posts found
  vampiretrix

Novice Member

OP  9/04/10 8:09:37 AM#1

After the official Acclaim site closed down, taking the spellborn forums with it, we have started a site for all to visit. It seems not all hope is lost and the game might return from another publisher.

You can find the Spellborn Fan Hub on www.spellborn.org

Faelsun

Novice Member

10/12/10 4:10:55 PM#2
Originally posted by vampiretrix

After the official Acclaim site closed down, taking the spellborn forums with it, we have started a site for all to visit. It seems not all hope is lost and the game might return from another publisher.

You can find the Spellborn Fan Hub on www.spellborn.org

It would be nice but I doubt it and with all these kiddie themeparks that require no skill coming out I'm probably just going to play Sword of the Stars take it easy with some decent sandbox games, or some kind of strategy game for a few years until World of Darkness comes out. I just cant deal with any more mmorpgs geared towards 12 year olds.

DrDream

Novice Member

"Hey...... look a dragon!!"

11/17/10 11:10:21 AM#3

Just bumping this post pretty much, the site is still active, and such so PLEASE come on by and if you have the time and liked the game or wanna learn more create an account!! only at  http://spellborn.org/index.php

timeleaper Xfire Miniprofile