Trending Games | WildStar | ArcheAge | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,851,082 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,224,563
Gala Lab | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 12/25/05)  | Pub:GalaNet
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Flyff Forum » General Discussion » FlyFF is so BORING!

16 posts found
  xusheng

Novice Member

Only a loser truly sees.

OP  12/17/08 7:53:10 AM#1

its a grindfest through the game the pvp sucks and theres no good pve.

http://s11.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=123451

Nytewolf2k7

Novice Member

"He who fights monsters best be careful lest he also become a monster" - Anonymous

12/21/08 11:00:36 AM#2

I hear ya, HOWEVER, Pretty much all F2P MMOs are like that (Why Koreans think the grindfest games they like would appeal to us is anyones guess)

Sick of playing Entropia Universe? Want to quit, but don't want your hard earned money to vanish? Give your items to ME :-)

Icezen

Novice Member

2/23/09 12:17:17 AM#3

So don't play..that's it!

ahahah

magillagoril

Novice Member

2/23/09 3:08:58 AM#4

I never tried Flyff... is it really that bad?

... also the name of the game is really that not catchy...

... sounds like a napkin or something

thorwood

Novice Member

2/23/09 5:03:25 AM#5

FLYFF (Fly for Fun) is free to play,  I had many hours fun in this game. 

It became a grind when I got to higher levels and I moved on to other games.

Reanemeiko

Novice Member

3/08/09 9:18:32 PM#6

For the ts I like this game.. it's not about the grinding but a community that we can build on this game...

There's a lot to do in the game, but it needs more thinking to really understand not only your character but others character..

I'm having fun playing it specially if you are in a party or guild.. we always chat while grinding.. i don't get bored...

Have you tried to interact with players there? It's also overwhelming that other players recognize you... specially if your also a forumer.... hehehe

*** Atlantica Online***Reanemeiko*** Mycenae

('@') Oink!

s13ge

Novice Member

4/01/09 1:52:46 AM#7
Originally posted by Reanemeiko

For the ts I like this game.. it's not about the grinding but a community that we can build on this game...

There's a lot to do in the game, but it needs more thinking to really understand not only your character but others character..

I'm having fun playing it specially if you are in a party or guild.. we always chat while grinding.. i don't get bored...

Have you tried to interact with players there? It's also overwhelming that other players recognize you... specially if your also a forumer.... hehehe

Sounds to me like this is the only recognition you seem to get in life. I noticed you used the word "overwhelming" to describe the feeling of someone knowing you in game, from the forum.

That's....really sad.

Broojo02

Novice Member

4/11/09 9:22:03 AM#8

Maybe she meant when someone recognises her from a forum, you know someone comes up to her and says, "Don't I know you?".

Greetings :D

prisca1224

Apprentice Member

5/11/09 11:42:32 PM#9

too much bots to my liking -.- i played it for a few min then uninstalled it after...but thats just me really. im not bad mouthing the game or anything but yeah.. :(

lasersgopew

Novice Member

"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else."

5/16/09 3:06:26 PM#10

I think it's a great game at first, it get's a little boring at higher levels with the grind and all.

Reanemeiko

Novice Member

5/19/09 7:35:03 PM#11
Originally posted by s13ge
Originally posted by Reanemeiko

Sounds to me like this is the only recognition you seem to get in life. I noticed you used the word "overwhelming" to describe the feeling of someone knowing you in game, from the forum.

That's....really sad.

What i mean is your not only known in the game but also in the forum where i  was also active.... sometimes through forums you will be recognized.. when players see you in the game they will greet you... ^^ i'm not sad, why would i? there's so may playes like me ^^ maybe you don't have a friend... lol

*** Atlantica Online***Reanemeiko*** Mycenae

('@') Oink!

Kills4Fun

Novice Member

6/08/09 7:19:34 PM#12

PLay Dekaron wayy better than flyff i have a flyff lvl 77 bp it got soo boring cause there's really nothing to do so play dekaron once you see the graphics you'll be addicted in a instant :P

Bakkoda24

Advanced Member

It's a whole new game.

6/08/09 7:23:06 PM#13

Stop spamming that. Dekaron sucks too.

Trucidation

Novice Member

/i/nsurgent

6/10/09 6:33:38 AM#14
Originally posted by Kills4Fun

so play dekaron once you see the graphics you'll be addicted in a instant :P

Ah yes, graphics. The only thing that separates these loser games.

5 minutes past the "ooh shiney!" different graphics, it's the same old shit underneath.

" In Defeat, Malice; In Victory, Revenge! "

inuyasha0021

Novice Member

"Do not wait for the last judgment. It takes place every day."

7/05/09 10:13:18 PM#15

Yes, FlyFF is dang boring, the only goal you probably have is to become Level Hero and have glowing armor and weapons. Not much fun mini-games except for guild sieges. PvP is plain, not really much into it. Probably the only hobby you can do there is kill giants and sell loots, but if you're playing in PK server(known as demian server), there are some mercenary class and satan psy  who will use sneaker/satanology on you and get a hold of your drops. That only sucks if you don't have a cash shop pet that picks up your drops.

FlyFF is boring from the beginning and probably until the end. If you like grinding, with .01 per kill (that's with scroll of amp) go for it.

Anyway I'd give FlyFF 2/5

denise2heart

Novice Member

7/10/09 4:44:49 PM#16

its only cute at first in the end you get bored eventually. pretty easy game i think. better wait for other games to be released.