Trending Games | World of Warcraft | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,363 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,316,045
Gala Lab | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 12/25/05)  | Pub:GalaNet
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Flyff Forum » General Discussion » About to hit max, need suggestion's

1 posts found
  XgamerXgodX

Novice Member

OP  7/24/12 3:54:33 AM#1

Hello! My name is XgamerXgodX, I've been playing Flyff for 3 years (Give or take). And finally, after 3 updates for the game, I'm about to hit the Max Lvl for the game! (Well for now, I know there just going to release another update for a new Max Lvl) I've always been dedicated to playing types of MMO's like this but I never seem to have much to search for. I am currently looking for suggestion's for a new MMO experience! And please detail the game when you comment ratherwise I don't really have much to look at for the game. I like to PvP Sometimes, but I like games with huge community's, I love to be the Tanker, and I also tend to have good times with Guildies. So with that said, is there any other MMO that sort of matches what I'm looking for? Thank you for spending your time reading this post and I hope you have a great day!