Trending Games | Marvel Heroes | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,137 Users Online:0
Games:712  Posts:6,173,652
Gala Lab | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 12/25/05)  | Pub:GalaNet
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Flyff Forum » General Discussion » For all of your sake's, don't start playing FlyFF

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
29 posts found
  J.W.Schroy

Novice Member

"Hello, miss tattoo girl, you are, forever, stuck on me." - Detail, T-Wayne and Travis McCoy

8/18/10 3:00:25 AM#21

I've been playing this game for about four years now. It is my number one MMO choice and will continue to be my all time favorite online game to play. However, I completely understand where you are coming from. When a great game loses its power due to horrible version updates, players get angry! I would love to hear your take on the latest version, haha.

PSN: JizoshSchrizoy
XBL: JizoshSchrizoy
Facebook: facebook.com/J.W.Schroy
Windows Live: jwschroy@live.com

ChickGeek

Apprentice Member

11/02/10 3:44:58 PM#22
Originally posted by J.W.Schroy

I've been playing this game for about four years now. It is my number one MMO choice and will continue to be my all time favorite online game to play. However, I completely understand where you are coming from. When a great game loses its power due to horrible version updates, players get angry! I would love to hear your take on the latest version, haha.

My take on the latest version is that you look like one of those guys who get paid to surf a forum and write good things about bad games (especially seeing your second post about Flyff growing in popularity, 3 times "ha!" on that!).

or you're a zombie.

either way, people, don't play Flyff, it still sucks big time.

Online Games in Girl's Eyes
http://chickgeekgames.blogspot.com

Dougall

Novice Member

12/13/10 9:48:10 PM#23

free to play,pay to win....i remember v5 late 05 the game had server lag all the players in partys would lag at the same time huge 15 sec lag peaks,the game was unplayable at times.thats the only memory i have of the gool old days,oi and afk buffing with my ringmaster maxing out buffs the new skill points system is 100% better for new players and us older players making new chars,it`s a pvm game pvp is a joke because of awakes and overpowered skills,they removed damage reduction based on player levels in pvp,so whats the point in having more levels apart from pvm.to be honest if your looing for a smooth cute grind game with ok 3D graphics and it`s free,flyff is the game.now i`m going back on my 120 asal noob to lol at cash shop whores in arena.

poopypants

Novice Member

i live

12/29/10 5:40:33 PM#24

I totally agree with the OP...however, he forgot/didn't have time to mention the fact that Gala-net is basically an ongoing criminal enterprize! I mean, seriously, these people are crooks! Their latest attack on the player base came in the form of a Christmas Event wherein you were to go out and grind on mobs in order to collect Christmas Spirit...you then exchange the Christmas Spirit (25) for (1) Christmas Token. Well, there were a bunch of people who were buying tokens before the prizes were officially announced in order to "get them while their cheap". Gala-net deliberately kept the rewards a secret (because they sucked so badly) and so, long story short, all those people got burned on their tokens...many of them lost BILLIONS of penya, which totally wiped them out. Dozens of people have /ragequit...others broke down and cried...still others took it like the good little slaves they are.

I could literally write a book on all the shady crap that Gala has done/does to it's players.

coolmc234

Apprentice Member

1/04/11 10:45:12 AM#25

Me and my friends played this game for 2 year(the good years)and we loved it but now it's terrible.Inflation caused prices to rise far to high. I remember when if you had 1 million penya you were rich now if you have 1 million you are poor.Not only did prices increase but the cash shop was just stealing peoples money.I never used the cash shop but one of my freinds did at the time when they offered stuff worth buying but then it got to the point where is was just useless junk.Also the updates came with all kinds of new places and weapons but the only way you could use them was to pay real money.It got to were if you didnt use cash shop you couldnt do anything and if you did use cash shop you were throwing away money.

Keilani

Novice Member

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

10/01/11 12:02:34 PM#26

I totally agree with this post. FlyFF WAS a number 1 mmorpg with a huge potential. Untill they started screwing up some skills and became greedy on the cs. I used to play FlyFF since v11 untill v16. I quit right before v17 just because there was no point in playing as 90% of people who were worth playing with already quit.

Those who stayed were either non-english speaking kids, people with so much money and really good computers that they didn't even need anyone's help or just kids who constantly wanted a plvl for nothing. I don't say they had to pay but if they said to me "I bring my own rm" or "I'll try and ask a friend to help fsing you" They were more than welcome to leech me.

Only way to save FlyFF is to shut it down, sell the whole concept to another company and EFFING LISTEN to the players! I remember countless threads regarding prevention cooldown. Are GM's illiterate? Most didn't want the cooldown and the rm's threatened with quitting. So GM's ofc applied the cooldown. After that I had to make my own rm (if not I wouldn't even become a master). A bunch of players kept telling the GM's to only put the cooldown in dungeons but it didn't work. It was (as we say in Poland) like throwing peas at a wall. -.-'

FlyFF was the only mmorpg that kept me busy for almost 4 years and I'll never forget playing on it.

I really hope FlyFF will be taken over by another company or that gPotato hires better GM's that actually listen to the players as the success on a mmorpg (in my opinion) is based on opinions from players. Hire a GM's who'll browse forums in order to find out what the players (don't) like about the game. Make polls. Also a good idea would be an event in which people can tell their idea's to make the game better. But all of it is the same as LISTENING to the players. (Gee, I can't stress that enough)

For now I'll keep myself busy playing a pserver from time to time and wait for a better mmorpg or for FlyFF to ressurrect from the current fail state.

PioneerStew

Novice Member

10/01/11 12:04:52 PM#27
Originally posted by J.W.Schroy

I've been playing this game for about four years now. It is my number one MMO choice and will continue to be my all time favorite online game to play. However, I completely understand where you are coming from. When a great game loses its power due to horrible version updates, players get angry! I would love to hear your take on the latest vTha\ersion, haha.

That is a cute photo, you and your bird?

bisurge

Novice Member

10/02/11 12:36:55 PM#28

Wow, the developers of a free game don't know how their own game work.

This is amazing news to me.

(this post was sarcastic, by the way)

1y0v4k3

Novice Member

2/08/14 5:16:45 AM#29

the also have screw the combo slot badly now my mage is worthless because i wanna solo aoe or use other mages skills but can't  use the C key to keep using my spells now i have to press so much things i can't heal myself or keep alive alone and thats bad to.

so let we hope flyff will get better and the have to stop with making this game bad.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search