Trending Games | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Guild Wars 2 | Blade & Soul | Black Desert

Facebook Twitter YouTube Twitch.tv
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,987,175 Users Online:0
Games:830  Posts:6,438,708
Black Masque Games | Official Site
MMORPG | Setting:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Black Masque Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Dark Solstice Forum » General Discussion » Is this game still in development?

3 posts found
  wichdane

Novice Member

OP  3/06/08 10:06:09 AM#1

The game looks very beautiful, even though it doesn't have the typical looks of a modern MMORPG, it looks like an interactive fairytale, at least judging from the screenshots.  I'd really like to see what it is like, but I not sure if it is still in development or abandoned. On the main site the link to the forums is broken so I can't check the activity there. Are there any dedicated fansites or communities?

mike470

General Correspondent

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand" - Randy Pausch

3/09/08 2:14:21 PM#2

The game is in development, but you can sign up for beta on their home site.  They say that they will send an email once beta is starting...

Atoniah

Novice Member

3/10/08 9:59:16 AM#3

Judging by the Opportunities thread the game might not come out soon since they have financial problems. So don't expect the next beta stage soon.