Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2 | Elder Scrolls Online | Pirate101

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,824 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,270,553
Sony Online Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/08/04)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Everquest II Forum » The Tavern (General) » Unlocking the game with SC.

2 posts found
  Orphes

Novice Member

You make, you buy, you die!

OP  8/11/12 8:23:49 AM#1

I play a gnome necromancer.

I play randomly, last time I put time into the game was around christmas. Since then I logged inly a few times.

When I subscribe Itry to get that time in use.

If I unlock the race gnome and class necromancer, how much will differ for me put against subscription?

EDIT:

It was confusing as I read this, I added it below. and that I still could log in wiht my gnome. So that made me quirous what buying gnome and necromancer from the SC shop would do.  I already have a silver pass.

Still I can log in with my gnome and necromancer.

The four free races included with FREE and Silver Memberships are: Human, Erudite, Barbarian and Half-Elf. The Freeblood race is only available via the Marketplace.

The eight free classes included with FREE and Silver Memberships are: Swashbuckler, Brigand, Wizard, Warlock, Guardian, Berserker, Templar and Inquisitor. The Beastlord class is only available with the purchase of the Age of Discovery expansion.

I'm so broke. I can't even pay attention.
"You have the right not to be killed"

Nadia

Elite Member

8/11/12 10:27:56 AM#2

any character created before 12/06/2011 was grandfathered to not to be restricted by class/race

Returning Players “Grandfathered” Characters

http://eq2wire.com/2011/12/08/returning-players-grandfathered-characters/