Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2 | ArcheAge | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,728 Users Online:0
Games:687  Posts:6,083,277
Sony Online Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/08/04)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

4 posts found
  sarnakking

Novice Member

Dark is just a mirror image of Light.

OP  8/01/12 2:53:02 AM#1

As the topic name says: I am new. If ya'll could would you help me? I'm torn for what weapon I should get. Axe, sword, or mace? I'm a Sarnak Shadowknight. Please help me!

Dark is a mirror image of light.

cronius77

Hard Core Member

8/01/12 2:57:05 AM#2

not sure what difference does it make on eq2 unless its one handed or two handed . As a shadowknight your going to probably want to stick to 1 hander + shield for leveling for the added mitigation. I would personally start in dark light wood and do that zone first as its been updated and revamped with better gear then all the other areas.

Also it doesnt really matter what sort of 1 hander you use as long as it has strength on it as a shadowknight str and then stamina are the only things you need to worry about as str adds your damage and power to your class. Just do the quests in dark light wood and you will get yourself a full set of nice gear etc.

sarnakking

Novice Member

Dark is just a mirror image of Light.

OP  8/01/12 3:28:07 AM#3

Where is this, "Dark light wood" P.s' I don't have EQ on my CPU yet. is it in Timorous Deep, or the stuff near Neriak? (I'll have my mom teleport me.)

Dark is a mirror image of light.

Nadia

Elite Member

8/01/12 8:53:39 AM#4

Darklightwoods is the starting area near Neriak