Trending Games | Trove | Elder Scrolls Online | Darkest Dungeon | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,769,457 Users Online:0
Games:720  Posts:6,186,941
Sony Online Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/08/04)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Everquest II Forum » The Tavern (General) » Anyone able to help me with a specific crash? (claim rewards crash)

3 posts found
  JaredKFan

Novice Member

OP  7/05/13 2:11:30 AM#1

Hi all, I've been posting everywhere looking for help with a specific crash on EQII.  I'm trying to claim my rewards items through the /claim command as well as the Claim Rewards button.  I can usually accept one item through the claims window, but then the next item i try to claim causes the game to stop responding and eventually i have to shut it down.  This has been happening since the last patch update.  Nothing I seem to do (closing all active programs except EQII, rebooting computer, etc) seems to prevent this crash from happening - it happens every single time I use the claim rewards window.

I've posted on the EQII game forums on everquest2.com as well as tweeted the EQII account, but haven't gotten a definitive answer about this crash.  

Is anyone else experiencing this same issue?

Jared

Nadia

Elite Member

7/07/13 11:27:47 PM#2

i dont have any good advice - seems like SOE did respond but it didnt help you

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/index.php?threads/crashing-when-using-claim-window.536957/

JaredKFan

Novice Member

OP  7/08/13 12:12:36 AM#3

Yeah I contacted SOE's help desk and the GM who responded was able to reproduce the crash exactly as i explained.  So it's not an isolated issue.  He's made a note of the crash bug and sent a report to the QA/Dev teams, who will get started working on a fix for the crash.  I would expect a fix to be deployed in time for the next content update in late July.  Other than that bug the game works excellently well for me.

Jared