Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,568 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,295,381
Sony Online Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/08/04)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Everquest II Forum » Game Suggestions » payment types

3 posts found
  badbingo10

Novice Member

OP  6/16/13 10:09:20 AM#1
Allow people to pay via paypal, im amazed in this day and age soe still insists on credit card details. And im amazed people are willing to give them these details with soe's history ;p. Im completly unable to buy this game, my credit card is registared to an address in my home country, so it flags up and will not allow me to pay, though i have no troubles paying elsewhere so it has to be soe's security screening, and they don't accept paypal, gg soe.
  H3deon

Novice Member

6/16/13 10:17:07 AM#2

hmm used to be able to pay with ultima game cards online (IIRC), getting game time cheaper than the 15$/month, were tricky to find though - but atleast know SOE offer gamecards too, which can be found online as well - just it is a couple of $ extra, and dont know if you want to trust such sites ;

User Deleted
6/16/13 10:22:49 AM#3