Trending Games | EverQuest Next | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft | Final Fantasy XV

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,860 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,312,903
Sony Online Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/08/04)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Everquest II Forum » Guilds » New Starter /Returning Player Guild Forming

7 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Search
137 posts found
  aspekx

Novice Member

11/27/12 12:04:03 AM#121
Originally posted by joeri123

I never played EQ2 before. Is it worth starting at this point? 

Just want a quick few opinions. Also is this guild EU or US?

though there have been plenty of changes in the game and though the game is top-heavy it is most certainly worth at least a trial. it is f2p after all.

if i were you i would get in on this new guild start up, roll a couple of characters to see what you prefer best and see what you think of the game. all it will cost is a download.

honestly, im immersed in Vanguard right now or i would hop on this opportunity to level with a group of fresh players/characters.

"There are at least two kinds of games.
One could be called finite, the other infinite.
A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse

Moondrip

Novice Member

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

11/27/12 12:44:31 AM#122

Hey there, erudite wizard here.. im level 1! :)

Damn ive missed eq2!

From sweden, 27 years old!

Could I join you guys? :D

Ingame: Moondrip

Oh yeah! DUff man!

KingGator

Novice Member

11/27/12 12:50:16 AM#123
What is the state of this game? Is it fully f2p, or are the p2p servers still there. I am not into f2p games as they tend to become p2w, but if the sub side still exist and people still play I'd be down to come back.
  Trudge34

Apprentice Member

11/27/12 9:47:08 AM#124
Originally posted by KingGator
What is the state of this game? Is it fully f2p, or are the p2p servers still there. I am not into f2p games as they tend to become p2w, but if the sub side still exist and people still play I'd be down to come back.

The f2p is basically an extended trial for SOE games. You can get max level, but can't wear the more rare gear. There are locked classes and races with the f2p option as well that you can buy individually to unlock them. Easiest way is to sub really and it unlocks the whole game just like before. Don't think there is a completely f2p server.

Played: EQ1 (10 Years), Guild Wars, Rift, TERA
Tried: EQ2, Vanguard, Lord of the Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Runes of Magic and countless others...
Currently Playing: GW2

Nytlok Sylas
80 Sylvari Ranger

KingGator

Novice Member

11/27/12 10:57:09 PM#125
Originally posted by Trudge34

The f2p is basically an extended trial for SOE games. You can get max level, but can't wear the more rare gear. There are locked classes and races with the f2p option as well that you can buy individually to unlock them. Easiest way is to sub really and it unlocks the whole game just like before. Don't think there is a completely f2p server.

Do you still get all the expansions if you purchase the most recent one?  Also, how obnoxious is the cash shop??

Trudge34

Apprentice Member

11/30/12 11:12:45 AM#126

Do you still get all the expansions if you purchase the most recent one?  Also, how obnoxious is the cash shop??

I'm not sure about that TBH. I bought the expansion that gives you the Beastlord class and mercs and didn't get the one right before that. All but the most recent 3 are free and I've heard from some people that the 3rd one might go free soon with the release of the newest expansion.

Played: EQ1 (10 Years), Guild Wars, Rift, TERA
Tried: EQ2, Vanguard, Lord of the Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Runes of Magic and countless others...
Currently Playing: GW2

Nytlok Sylas
80 Sylvari Ranger

Yizle

Novice Member

11/30/12 8:41:39 PM#127

You have to buy the last xpac plus AOD. AoD according to Sony is a features pack so they get to charge you separately for that.

For now you would need to buy Chains of Eternity and AoD.

Spyteful

insideout321

Novice Member

OP  12/02/12 4:35:19 PM#128

Were holding steady at 81 accounts and 127 members, Still looking for a few more active members .

But were slowing down recruiting  to about 1-2 a day now,  going strong at 3 weeks old..

Neo_Liberty

Novice Member

12/02/12 8:13:49 PM#129
I want to play!

Yizle

Novice Member

12/02/12 10:14:23 PM#130
Well we are still here and having fun. Just finished a Clefts run and Was in Klak earlier this morn.
  cowhead

Advanced Member

12/02/12 11:32:11 PM#131

You all still recruiting? Playing Planetside 2 but would love a reason to come back to EQ 2. Plus gives me a reason to get the Station Pass.

Neo_Liberty

Novice Member

12/03/12 12:37:05 AM#132
IGN is Kaarke

Yizle

Novice Member

12/03/12 7:36:58 PM#133
Originally posted by cowhead

You all still recruiting? Playing Planetside 2 but would love a reason to come back to EQ 2. Plus gives me a reason to get the Station Pass.

We are still recruiting. Jump on and send a message to a recruiter.

Yizle

Novice Member

1/18/13 5:59:48 PM#134
Just an update. I N S T I N C T is still going strong. We are hoping to start raiding soon and still looking for more players to fill in the ranks. Jump on Antonia Bayle and look us up if interested. We also have many other players of various levels so all are welcome over lvl 20 and 18+ age req.
  Navek

Apprentice Member

1/21/13 2:04:49 PM#135

How are you guys off for euro players, Im seriously thinking of returning, well rerolling till I find out what server my chars ended up on. I appreciate you will be mainly NA baseed but do you have any active euros in the ranks ?

Yizle

Novice Member

1/21/13 3:11:44 PM#136

I believe there is one or two but we have quite a few NA players on at extreme hours and 2 Australians.

Can check us out or just during your normal playing time do a /who all I N S T I N C T and that should also show you players that are on to give you an idea.

Yizle

Novice Member

2/09/13 5:18:00 PM#137

Just another hello and an update that we are still alive and going strong with over 100 active accounts now and we are still looking for more.

Level 20+ and over 18 yrs old.

http://instinctguild.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=285319

7 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Search