Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,752 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,241,885
Sony Online Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 11/08/04)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Everquest II Forum » The Tavern (General) » ex-players: EQ2 15 days free gold sub, Dec 19 - Jan 3

7 posts found
  Nadia

Elite Member

OP  12/21/12 3:35:21 AM#1

http://eq2wire.com/2012/12/21/december-2012-eq2-winback-program-15-days-free-gold-sub/

Former EverQuest II players!

Get in the game now and take advantage of FREE GOLD MEMBERSHIP time from 12/19/12 – 1/3/13*.

Also, enjoy a FREE Adventurer’s Welcome Pack gift just for getting back into the game.

15 Days of Gold and Welcome Pack

Players who return during the 15 day window get the following:

Gold Membership until January 3, 2012

Adventurer’s Welcome Pack (a $29 value)

• (1) An Additional Character Slot
  • (2) Superior Potions of the Advanced

To claim, click the EQII button in-game and select the Claim Rewards option. Click the Promotions tab and select the EQII Adventurer’s Pack.

Re-Subscribe and Get a Prize

Players who elect to sign up for Gold Membership before January 3, 2013 will also get to choose one (1) of these special items

• Blood Saber Corrupter Armor Crate
  • Arcane Academy Deed of Ownership
  • Magical Storm Whistle

Once you have reactivated a Gold subscription, click the EQII button in-game and select the Claim Rewards option. Select the Committed Adventurer’s Treasure and click the Claim button. When you unpack the crate in your inventory, you’ll be able to choose the reward.

NOTE: This item will not be granted until two days after the promotional period ends.

Vesavius

Old School

Players come for the game, but they stay for the people- Most Devs have forgotten this.

12/21/12 10:31:48 AM#2

This kind of news for a well known MMORPG should be in the front page news box on a site like this...

You do good work though Nadia in covering the yawning gaps that MMORPG.com leaves in it's coverage of EQ2, keep it up :)

Draron

Novice Member

12/23/12 1:14:15 AM#3

Hmm...I got one that had an EverQuest 1 border, but says the time was credited to my EverQuest 2 account. I logged in and have no credit on my subscription...was it a fluke or?

Edit: Nevermind, it didn't show until I claimed it ingame.

Nadia

Elite Member

OP  12/23/12 3:29:05 AM#4

seems this promotion is ongoing for ex-subs in all soe games

-- at least for EQ1, EQ2, DCUO

itchmon

Elite Member

12/29/12 5:37:57 AM#5

nadia do you happen to know how they treat the sony access pass or whatever they call it?  would that count as gold for eq's 1 and 2?  i figured you'd be the best person on here to ask

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, DFUW

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

Nadia

Elite Member

OP  12/29/12 6:17:59 AM#6

technically the pass should count for being a past subscriber

but to get the items for returning as a sub, I doubt the pass will qualify as "returning" to all SOE ganes

best to check w support Mon-Friday

EQ2 Customer Support
https://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28939
Customer Support

Our Support staff is available Monday through Friday from 6:00am - 7:00pm PT (excluding holidays). There are three ways to contact our Support staff:

1. Live Chat - If you cannot find the answer through the Knowledge Base you can chat directly with a technical support agent using Live Chat. Chat Support is available Monday through Friday from 10:00am - 7:00pm PST (excluding holidays).
  2. Open a Support Ticket - Click here to email a Support Representative directly.
  3. Phone Support - Account, billing, and technical help for is available at 858 537-0898, Monday through Friday from 6:00am - 7:00pm PT (excluding holidays).

* NOTE: If you are having trouble contacting us through an already existing account, or cannot contact us by phone, please create a temporary Station Account and Click here to submit a ticket through the help site using the new account. Make sure to include the name of the account that you wish to address in your ticket. We will then help you recover your regular account.

Darwa

Hard Core Member

1/02/13 12:29:51 PM#7

I read this just before Xmas and thought I'd give EQ2 another go, having been playing on-and-off since launch.

I'd just like to say to Nadia (in the most polite and respectful manner) I HATE YOU!

I had plans for the holiday break, but I've been running around Norrath instead. Discovering that I can now essentially 'play to pay to play' means that I've now paid for another couple of months and bought the latest expansion.

Crafting experimenting was a welcome surprise. I've now powerlevelled most of my toons to the new cap (it was 92 when I last played), and I'm having a great time in an MMO again, whilst my real life dwindles by the wayside.

*grumbles*