Trending Games | Star Citizen | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Landmark | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,368 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,311,426
Webzen Inc.
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 10/21/09)  | Pub:NHN Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

SUN Forum » General Discussion » take this game of the list

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
27 posts found
  Zorvan01

Apprentice Member

1/01/10 4:37:12 PM#21
Originally posted by Xanj

let me make sure i have this right, your saying its a bad thing that you have to play with people... isnt that the point of of it being a mmo?

No, the point of an mmo is the ability to play with others when you like, not being forced to play with others when you don't.

]

RavingRabbid

Apprentice Member

Remember Rabbids cant play MMO's, but they can dance!

1/01/10 4:40:38 PM#22

If its a F2p or another fantasy setting game they can keep it.

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH new footage shown on Staurday Night Fever extras dvd that the Raving Rabbid taught John travolta how to dance.)

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
Playing: SWTOR, Marvel Heroes and WOT.

Xanj

Novice Member

1/02/10 12:31:59 AM#23

lol i guess you have never gotten to end game content in a mmo before. or played any mmo before wow came around.

akathos

Novice Member

1/04/10 11:09:02 AM#24
Originally posted by ronan32

it annoys me seeing this in the development section for the last 4 years, its not coming out in the west so better off removing it.

Sorry to re-ignite an old post, but S.U.N is available to the United kingdom, and some others, here is a forum post

'Dear ijji Users,

We are pleased to announce the release of Open Beta Testing for our newest MMORPG, Soul of the Ultimate Nation!

Information:
The Soul of the Ultimate Nation client is available for download.

Please go to the S.U.N. page at sun.ijji.com.

1. Click the “Game Start” Button
2. Install the client to your PC and click the Game Start button again to launch and play!

Schedule:
The S.U.N. Open Beta testing released Sept. 3rd. At the conclusion of Open Beta, the game will go live.

Region Restrictions:
Because of contractual obligations, only users from the following regions can play the game:
USA, Canada, Mexico, and the United Kingdom

Please download and install the game. Please remember to post your feedback and suggestions in the appropriate S.U.N. forum!'

http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?t=652734

mysticque

Novice Member

1/07/10 8:54:18 AM#25

this game is all right... there are several minor bugs and exploits that Webzen stated they are not going to fix as of yet. If you want to progress ahead in the game it would rely deeply with the item mall. I wouldn't really recommend anyone to play this game for long term as it is just a total waste of time.

mysticque@darkhorselords.com
www.youtube.com/411mysticque

Ectomime

Novice Member

1/23/10 1:49:05 AM#26

YOU CAN PLAY IT!  http://sun.ijji.com/index.nhn go there!

User Deleted
3/11/10 8:58:55 AM#27
Originally posted by Xanj

lol i guess you have never gotten to end game content in a mmo before. or played any mmo before wow came around.

You just have to play it right, Mister.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search