The Wizard is an invigorating magic-using class, and specializes in AOE attacks, spells, curses, and buffs. The Wizard can levitate, employ telekinetic powers, shield team members from many types of attacks, and possesses a lethal and devastating array of curses. A great deal of variety and power is spread across the Wizard's 6 stances and 23 skills. Here are just three of them:
Psychokinesis - A magic stance affecting others physically.
- Throw Back: Strong telekinetic attack that knocks an opponent backward.
- Web: AOE attack slams flying enemies to the ground and pins them, and also holds all ground enemies still. Affects up to 6 opponents.
- Earthquake: Violent AOE shakes the ground and knocks down as many as 8 enemies.
Apocalypse: AOE attack that creates an enveloping darkness that severely damages up to 10 enemies.
ESP - A magic stance granting mental powers, mainly of a defensive nature involving buffs.
- Spiritual Shield: Provides all team members with a strong mental shield against offensive magic.
- Anti-magic Shell: Invigorates all team members, and lends an impenetrable shield against magic for a short time.
- Protection Field: Shields one team member with a powerful protective field against physical attacks.
- Dispel Magic: Removes harmful magic from team members and negates buffs from opponents.
Levitation - Impressive Wizard stance grants levitation at the cost of SP, and has several telekinetic skills.
- Reverse: AOE skill cancels attacks of enemies and suspends up to 6 opponents in the air.
- Photon Splash: AOE attack fires damaging telekinetic energy at up to 10 enemies.
- Black Hole: Creates a powerful gravitational field pulling as many as 12 opponents to the ground.