The Age of Conan site has a new December Update post complete with information about what the team has been working on this month. The letter begins with a short update about the 2.1 series, moves into a retrospective look back at 2010 and a look ahead at what the team hopes to accomplish in 2011.
If you haven’t been keeping up with these monthly updates let’s refresh the memory on what is coming up in the early part of 2011. This content will come through the course of the 2.1 series over the next few months.
The 2.1 series is designed to provide a little of something for everyone, rather than a huge addition for one play style or preference. We have already added great new PVP and social content. So what exactly do we have coming up in this series?
- The Dreamworld Technology Integration
- New rendering updates
- Performance updates
- New tools in the back end for the developers (they need new toys now and again too!)
- Two new max level six player instances set in the city of Pai-Kang
- New raid encounters in the Jade Citadel as tier four raiding expands
- One new, max level, solo player ‘daily’ instance in Kara Korum
- Two new solo ACG (auto content generation) dungeons that will scale for players between levels 40 and 80
Read more here.