Trending Games | Pirate101 | ArcheAge | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,859,933 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,245,186
Funcom | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/20/08)  | Pub:Eidos Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

3 posts found
  jungleninja

Novice Member

OP  9/08/12 2:50:23 PM#1
Well well well Guild Wars 2 does what Funcom cant do. Make a nice wvw siege that works without lag! How about that!
  Jakdstripper

Apprentice Member

9/08/12 2:53:17 PM#2

hardly.

i get a ton of lag when people are bunched up in GW2. it's probably just that your computer is way better then what you had when you were playing AoC 3 years ago.

However ,AoC is a huge resource hog, and it runs very poorly especially in large battles.  

jungleninja

Novice Member

OP  9/08/12 11:04:32 PM#3

I dont think so, even look at Angry Joe's review. No lag. I hear of no lag from others and I havent had it either. It works just fine. Finally a MMO worthy of its name. Guild Wars 2 does so many things right. No running back and forth to get a mission and return it. Nope, just keep on going. And it runs smooth. Oh and by the way. I bought a new pc for Age of Conan and it didnt make it run smooth. So, that was a dissapointment in the day. Dont get me wrong. I loved AOC to death. But they at Funcom messed it up so bad, that I will never return. And with me many more. Just read their own forums!