Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Firefall | ArcheAge | H1Z1

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,851,974 Users Online:0
Games:733  Posts:6,226,449
Funcom | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/20/08)  | Pub:Eidos Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Conan Forum » General Discussion » Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

5 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 » Search
82 posts found
  GanJaBaker

Novice Member

5/29/10 7:02:08 PM#21

I would appreciate a key if anyone has one available!

-GJB

Aulliwyn

Novice Member

It is pronounced "All-ee-Win!"

5/30/10 2:19:49 AM#22

I'm looking for a buddy key, please. PM me here. Thank you!

CultOfXtc

Advanced Member

5/30/10 2:22:53 AM#23
Originally posted by Lucrecia

You would both be better to just do a search for AoC Free Trial or>>>

http://www.ageofconan.com/trial

THE SECRET WORLD - PAY ONCE PLAY FOREVER - Give it a go!

http://www.thesecretworld.com/buy/

OR PM ME FOR A BUDDY KEY (need your email address).

yutty

Novice Member

5/30/10 5:39:38 PM#24

Hi,

I've been playing the trial and now at lvl 22. Getting a little bored with tortage but am hesitant on the game still. I'd like to try pvp a bit more as i hear theres seiges. Pvp on tortage is only fun to an extent as ganking ppl questing isn't too fun. Does it get better?? I find that the armor in this game all look cool and would also like to get better gear.

I'd like to find out if this game gets better and if its worth it. If anyone got a post trial invite or buddy key please send it my way thanks.  you might also be able to find me on tortage on the pvp roleplaying server as yutty. Anways cheers...

eyeswideopen

Tipster

5/30/10 5:43:09 PM#25
Originally posted by bluefunk
Originally posted by Lucrecia

You would both be better to just do a search for AoC Free Trial or>>>

http://www.ageofconan.com/trial

Buddy keys allow you to leave Tortage and see the game, the official trial does not.

Keys sent to Ganjabaker and Lucrecia. Check your PMs.

@Yutty Trials are only good for new accounts, can't add 'em to existing accounts. I sent you a key in case you'd like to start over and see what's past Tortage.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
-And on the 8th day, man created God.-

yutty

Novice Member

5/30/10 6:51:13 PM#26
Original

@Yutty Trials are only good for new accounts, can't add 'em to existing accounts. I sent you a key in case you'd like to start over and see what's past Tortage.

So i must start a new account? I have no problem with that at all if it means I get to go past tortage and see what the game acutally offers. Did you send the key through a private message? or do you need my email adderess??

eyeswideopen

Tipster

5/30/10 8:46:27 PM#27
Originally posted by yutty
Original

So i must start a new account? I have no problem with that at all if it means I get to go past tortage and see what the game acutally offers. Did you send the key through a private message? or do you need my email adderess??

It's in your mail box here.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-

Skook3

Novice Member

5/30/10 9:41:42 PM#28
r
  eyeswideopen

Tipster

5/30/10 10:33:40 PM#29
Originally posted by Skraeling

If anyone has an key on hand, I'd appreciate it if you could send me one. My email is skraeling19@gmail.com. Thanks.

Sent.

Skook3

Novice Member

5/31/10 12:17:39 AM#30

I haven't recieved anything in my inbox.

yutty

Novice Member

5/31/10 1:49:57 AM#31

he might be pulling our strings as i havent any messages in my inbox either. but i could be wrong tho maybe takes time for messages to receive, if not on to another game for me

eyeswideopen

Tipster

5/31/10 10:10:20 AM#32

he might be pulling our strings as i havent any messages in my inbox either. but i could be wrong tho maybe takes time for messages to receive, if not on to another game for me

Make sure to check your unverified messages tab in your mailbox if the regular inbox is empty since it's coming from outside mmorpg.com.

I'll send the keys again myself to your boxes now in case FC 's system screwed up or mmorpg.com's box isn't accepting it.

@ Skraeling  I'm sending a copy of your key to your PM box here as well.

Shari

Apprentice Member

Shorah!

5/31/10 10:16:25 AM#33

I would really appreciate a buddy key also if there are any spare left:)

eyeswideopen

Tipster

5/31/10 10:25:47 AM#34
Originally posted by Shari

I would really appreciate a buddy key also if there are any spare left:)

Sent the key to your PMs here.

Make sure to check the "unverified messages" tab in your mail, as that is this sites version of the sapm folder.

Everyone I sent a key to should have it momentarily, as I sent the keys by themselves directly through PMs from my account here.

So everyone check both the regular inbox AND the "unverified inbox" and it should be in one or the other.

GanJaBaker

Novice Member

5/31/10 12:23:05 PM#35
Originally posted by eyeswideopen

Sent the key to your PMs here.

Everyone I sent a key to should have it momentarily, as I sent the keys by themselves directly through PMs from my account here.

So everyone check both the regular inbox AND the "unverified inbox" and it should be in one or the other.

Key received from eyeswideopen... 

THANKS!

yutty

Novice Member

5/31/10 9:55:48 PM#36

I take all that back , just recieved it in my inbox. Maybe it was just the delay? Anways ur F'n awesome eyeswideopen thanks alot

yoggelito

Novice Member

6/10/10 12:01:54 PM#37

Wow, I tried Age of Conan at launch and got pretty dissapointed as many others, but after the weeks i heard so much good feedback about it and decided to try it out again. I realized after i played through trial that i won't get any good insight at how good this game is. So i'm turning to you fellow members of mmorpg.com if you can help me. It would be totally awesome if someone could give me a buddy key so i can try this game past Tortage. It would mean the world to me. Thanks

You can reach med here in PM or my email: aLixx016@gmail.com

Thanks / yoggelito

BuZeR

Novice Member

There are 10 types of peple in the world: Those who know binary and those who dont

6/15/10 3:07:14 AM#38

If anyone needs a trial key just send me a PM.

bennon

Novice Member

6/15/10 9:01:50 PM#39

Why you refer buddy key unstead of regular trial, is that you'll get 7 days game time wich is better than the regular trial where you orthwise will be stuck in the startzone tortage with level cap at 25, wich you will reach in a half day.  The games really opens up after that so take the chance.

I got some keys to so just pm me. 

yoggelito

Novice Member

6/18/10 4:46:26 PM#40
Originally posted by bennon

Why you refer buddy key unstead of regular trial, is that you'll get 7 days game time wich is better than the regular trial where you orthwise will be stuck in the startzone tortage with level cap at 25, wich you will reach in a half day.  The games really opens up after that so take the chance.

I got some keys to so just pm me. 

PM sent ;)

5 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 » Search