Trending Games | ArcheAge | Pirate101 | Wasteland 2 | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,858,200 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,243,633
Funcom | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/20/08)  | Pub:Eidos Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Conan Forum » Game Suggestions » A great suggestion!!

4 posts found
  banecrushr

Novice Member

OP  10/21/09 12:35:54 PM#1

I have one for the fail com morons, go back to programing ataris, your game skillz sux. AOC could have been a huge master piece, only thing missing, was the intelligance to make it that way. I subbed it for a yr, hoping, waiting for that one great fix to all the bugs shipped with the game... All for naught, all these idiots can do is nerf the whole game and break more shit ingame. I truly feel for the ones still counting on failcom to make it right. GL with that. Dont bother posting insults to me, I dont give a rats behind what any of you think. This is my own opinion of a game that literally let me down.

Murashu

Novice Member

10/21/09 12:43:01 PM#2

I find it highly amusing that you call Funcom morons and idiots, yet you continued paying them for a year.

www.agonysend.org

Blackwell99

Novice Member

10/21/09 4:17:53 PM#3

Another satisfied customer.....

Well Done Funcom!

Galaxo

Apprentice Member

11/03/09 1:01:41 AM#4
Originally posted by banecrushr

I have one for the fail com morons, go back to programing ataris, your game skillz sux. AOC could have been a huge master piece, only thing missing, was the intelligance to make it that way. I subbed it for a yr, hoping, waiting for that one great fix to all the bugs shipped with the game... All for naught, all these idiots can do is nerf the whole game and break more shit ingame. I truly feel for the ones still counting on failcom to make it right. GL with that. Dont bother posting insults to me, I dont give a rats behind what any of you think. This is my own opinion of a game that literally let me down.

Play another game ...

zalmoxe Xfire Miniprofile