Trending Games | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,644,994 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,078,744
Funcom | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/20/08)  | Pub:Eidos Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Conan Forum » Class Discussion » AoC, fun ranged class for pve/pvp?

2 posts found
  desecrate

Novice Member

OP  10/11/09 12:40:54 PM#1

hey guys im about to start a new toon and was wanting to play a ranged class since my last charactor was a conq and i have 2 friends that are starting with me. There goin for barb and ranger. I was at first thinkin of goin sin to have an all rogue group for our pve and random pvp as we leveled my friends got the game and started already and are playing on a rp-pvp server forgot the name so thats where ill be, but im thinking somthing like demo/necro or tos i dont know much aobut them now other than at launch toc were OP and demo necro were gimp, have the classes been balenced and what would be a good class for trio or duo play with my friends,i also heard necros and conqs were bein nerfed in a coming patch is it true and how bad is it should i go demo or tos or will necros still be good to play. I will probably do some soloing at time aswell so any info will help. ty

Sevenwind

Advanced Member

10/11/09 1:46:36 PM#2

The sin is going to get revamped next. I don't know what changes are in store for it. Just that it was mentioned this post bit.ly/24VbWQ 

I'm purely PVE and not worried so much about the pvp balance issue, so my thoughts are always on playing what you find the most enjoyable. I enjoy my Demo over my Necro anyday. Netiher one feels gimp to me in a pve world, just the game play of the demo I find more fun between the two.

You might try asking this in the general discussion in the AoC forums here, might get a better response than I an give you. My advice is just play what you find the most fun.

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.