Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,728 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,241,685
Funcom | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/20/08)  | Pub:Eidos Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

3 posts found
  marinrider

Novice Member

OP  10/10/09 8:23:10 PM#1

Hey all, I'm thinking of coming back to age of conan, but I feel like rerolling from my level 5x demonologist.  I really want an aoe class though, or a class that can take multiple mobs at once and not have a tough time. (doesnt need to be a cake walk though).  If that just happens to be demonologist, then thats cool, I'll stay on him.  But otherwise any suggestions?

crunchyblack

Apprentice Member

10/10/09 8:33:48 PM#2

With the right feats skilled in your demo, your main attack will aoe, as well as you having several mouse click aoes.  the ability to spellweave and using the 100% crit chance skills means some seriously nasty aoe crit damage on mobs or other players.

extremely fun class in pvp if your havoc tree and know how to use your cc's, and really fun pve class for DMC runs.

If youve been missing for a while, and had a lvel 50 character, i believe you can still create one instantly 50 new character, not sure if they stopped this or if there was an experation on it, but its worth checking out.

marinrider

Novice Member

OP  10/10/09 8:38:36 PM#3
Originally posted by crunchyblack

With the right feats skilled in your demo, your main attack will aoe, as well as you having several mouse click aoes.  the ability to spellweave and using the 100% crit chance skills means some seriously nasty aoe crit damage on mobs or other players.

extremely fun class in pvp if your havoc tree and know how to use your cc's, and really fun pve class for DMC runs.

If youve been missing for a while, and had a lvel 50 character, i believe you can still create one instantly 50 new character, not sure if they stopped this or if there was an experation on it, but its worth checking out.

Yea, I remember doing a lot of AoE back when I played, so I figured as much.  I remember that promotion, and I think its still available to me, but I would rather play a new class from the start, to see everything on a better computer than I played last (big upgrade since then), and also to learn the class.  I dont trust my skill if I start so late.  Thanks for the pointer. :)