Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes | Star Wars: The Old Republic | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,921,931 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,314,750
Funcom | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/20/08)  | Pub:Eidos Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Conan Forum » Game Suggestions » BIGGER Inventory (more slots)

3 posts found
  demo3210

Apprentice Member

OP  6/30/08 5:24:42 PM#1

I don't think inventory holds nearly enough space needed for this game.  If you are trying to make money off of farming items (which is hard enough as it is since everything you sell is worth practically nothing) and selling them, forget it because you'll be making trips back and forth for most of your day. 

At the very least I want a page of inventory just for FOOD AND DRINK and maybe POTIONS too and then just leave the main inventory open for regular items or whatever junk you want to sell.  I'm not sure if the prices are still the same in current days because I haven't checked (not because of unsubscribe) but I am no way in hell paying 100G for another bag.  F that. 

mooni_q8

Novice Member

8/22/08 2:53:57 AM#2

This is the real delima, you need money to buy bags, you cant make enough money unless you have a bigger bag to carry more loot. You cant get loot unless you have a bigger bag, you cant buy a bag with out having enough loot to sell... and its an endless loop

I would really loved if the bags were a bit cheaper.. OR we get more money in this game...

pyracy

Novice Member

2/10/09 8:50:27 PM#3

Why not just go to town and put stuff on the trader?  You don't need to pick up everything you find, your only going to get stuff thats worth 5c most of the time anyhow.  At lvl 60 I get 20 copper off of an enemy, and any loot that isnt green, blue, or in a very rare case purple I dont bother to pick up.  After I get a full bad of junk I goto town and post it, if it doesnt sell its vendor trash.  If you play on tyrrany look up debrutsid, I might buy anything good you have for sale for myself or my guild!