Trending Games | Destiny | ArcheAge | Mythborne | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,152 Users Online:0
Games:738  Posts:6,238,396
Funcom | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/20/08)  | Pub:Eidos Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Conan Forum » Class Discussion » Class Discussion!

4 posts found
  Taera

Community Manager

OP  5/21/08 12:05:01 PM#1

Welcome to the Age of Conan Class Discussion forum!  Please use this area to discuss the archtypes, classes, skills, abilities, spells, and feats found in Age of Conan.  Whether you have a question or information to share, you've come to the right place.

Note that we are looking for good beginner guides and walkthroughs of the Age of Conan classes. Make a post about your favorite class, giving us information about gear, skills, abilities, and destiny quests, and you might find yourself with one of the hitherto undiscovered Age of Conan forum titles!

Laura "Taera" Genender
Community Manager
MMORPG.com

kennyrogers

Novice Member

Jarle falt i sjøen

5/20/09 1:31:37 PM#2

I play as a assassin. I think it is a difficult class to play, but Ilike it being challenging. Anyone have tip for best feats if one want to be a sneaky murderer?

ArzhAngel

Apprentice Member

5/12/10 3:48:28 AM#3

The DT new to be remaked into that the class is, and that is a defence tank. Atm, the class is a complete joke.

The Necromancer have never been anything near a necromancer, just becuse the class can summon pets dosent make it a necromancer.

The feat tree needs to be fixed for all the classes aswell. There are like 75 % of all the skills that are not in use. And it force players to use points in something that they never will use.

ArzhAngel

Apprentice Member

5/12/10 6:12:12 AM#4

FAIL

http://forums.jeuxonline.info/showpost.php?p=20578297&postcount=203