Trending Games | ArcheAge | Guild Wars 2 | WildStar | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,788,245 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,193,450
Funcom | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/20/08)  | Pub:Eidos Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Conan Forum » General Discussion » Funcom doesn't care about your characters.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
24 posts found
  Neo_Liberty

Hard Core Member

1/19/14 1:15:03 PM#21
Originally posted by Foreverdream
Originally posted by Omali

If you don't care for your own account security, why should Funcom have to clean up your mess? Keeping viruses and roomates from stealing your account is your responsibility, not theirs. 

I do, but shit happens. I understand it's my fault but regardless they SHOULD assist me. 

Thank you for your reply.  The in-game Item Store purchase history for this account up to 30 June 2013 (when the account was last registered to your name) amounts to 61738 Funcom points or approximately USD 514.48, based upon the conversion of $1 US to 120 Funcom points.  I hope this helps.
Thank you again and have a nice day.

That's not including subscription time which lasted from 2008-2013. So roughly 7-800$ spent with funcom and they could act like they careless about you. 

This folks is why you don't even need to bother with this shady company

I understand the frustration.. but as they other guy posted,  it is your responsibility and there is nothing shady about the result. As you say, it is your right  to no longer do business with them. Hope you learned your lesson.

DaSpack

Apprentice Member

2/03/14 6:00:37 PM#22
Feeling with you on this one OP.

The Ultimate Breakdown

itsover

Hard Core Member

7/24/14 1:50:09 PM#23
this is more like personal issue then then company, funcom do nothing but good for me, they help me every question and problem, live support chat is the best. they help you right away on every kind of problem.
  wormed

Advanced Member

7/24/14 1:52:15 PM#24
Are we so gullible to believe OP? How many times have threads like these been made only to have the company's CS team blow them up as cheaters? Hacked twice? Yea... sure. Stop cheating.
2 Pages « 1 2 Search