Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,857,392 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,243,086
Funcom | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/20/08)  | Pub:Eidos Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Conan Forum » General Discussion » Halloween Event in AoC!!

8 posts found
  DocBrody

Advanced Member

OP  10/26/13 7:49:52 AM#1

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/celebrate_halloween_with_all_new_event

yeah!! Guess I´m going for some trick ´n treatin´  in AoC

DaSpack

Apprentice Member

10/26/13 7:39:35 PM#2
Good stuff :)

The Ultimate Breakdown

DocBrody

Advanced Member

OP  10/27/13 2:22:02 AM#3
Originally posted by DaSpack
Good stuff :)

haha that was fun, slashed the Chieftain of the first mission right on the spooky altar. Should have made a screenshot, looked epic

Braindome

Hard Core Member

10/27/13 7:26:32 PM#4

Loving this event, love the vanity items, love the bathed in blood potions, love the difficulty and story.

Been having alot of fun with this event, more so than any other halloween event this year in any other game at this point, very well done. Not just cheap easy minigames, actual story driven content that really gets you back into the flow of stuff and people are being really nice and helpful, reminds me of the old vanilla days.

ravencult

Apprentice Member

10/28/13 4:58:18 AM#5
The event was really enjoyable with some interesting rewards.
  DocBrody

Advanced Member

OP  10/29/13 1:13:19 PM#6

errrm what´s the bathed in blood spell doing? it has 30min cooldown, what is the effect? only got one yet

edit: ahh gets your skin red with blood, nice!!

DocBrody

Advanced Member

OP  10/30/13 12:41:48 AM#7

OMG there was a second event, started with the spirit one which was part of last Halloween even which I missed, now the NEW ONE was even more amazing, LOVED the werewolve story mission chain (starting with the quest giver in Conarch village in the building near the tradepost), that was awesome and tons of cool new loot!!! Capes, costumes, a pet.. NICE I got lucky 

and hahaha some references to the Secret World included :D

haven´t we met before? On Solomons Island perhaps??

more loot!

Full moon over Conarch village.. werewolve shlashing time!

Braindome

Hard Core Member

11/02/13 7:41:54 PM#8
Originally posted by DocBrody

OMG there was a second event, started with the spirit one which was part of last Halloween even which I missed, now the NEW ONE was even more amazing, LOVED the werewolve story mission chain (starting with the quest giver in Conarch village in the building near the tradepost), that was awesome and tons of cool new loot!!! Capes, costumes, a pet.. NICE I got lucky 

Yeah man, love the new cloak with the werewolf hands, very epic.

Funny thing is when I first got to the spirit wolf to clean my blood of the disease I had just used my last health potion and man oh man do you need then for that battle lol, very fun and epic battle. Anyone going better take potions, but you can port out and return to the shaman thankfully.