Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Firefall | H1Z1 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,852,168 Users Online:0
Games:733  Posts:6,227,022
Funcom | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/20/08)  | Pub:Eidos Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Conan Forum » General Discussion » Is funcom even supporting its game anymore?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
22 posts found
  User Deleted
4/19/13 10:12:38 AM#21
Had a similar issue back when I was playing AoC (pre-crafting remake) and I shot off a ticket/e-mail to their support explaining what was happening, fixed within 2 days, free player.
  Raekon

Advanced Member

OP  4/23/13 5:56:41 AM#22
Originally posted by Dihoru
Had a similar issue back when I was playing AoC (pre-crafting remake) and I shot off a ticket/e-mail to their support explaining what was happening, fixed within 2 days, free player.

One of my main issues as I stated was that my account seemed to be active  on the site but it would still not let me go in game.

My Anarchy Online account (was in its betas back then) and my TSW accounts were also active.

Waited after the second ticket and nothing happen again.

So I went into my account, changed my details, (Address and stuff that were actually already there) and saved my profile.

Then retried to login and it worked. -.-

It's really beyond me what happened there cause my details were in my profile for years and even after 2 tickets I never received any help.

Don't know if anyone else had the same issue down the line but in case someone might have, just try to change your profiles details like street, country  etc. and save (you can redo after to add them back).

It should work after that. :) 

2 Pages « 1 2 Search