Trending Games | The Crew | Neverwinter | Lichdom: Battlemage | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,841,780 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,221,260
Funcom | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/20/08)  | Pub:Eidos Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

3 posts found
  Slasher29

Apprentice Member

OP  3/03/13 9:19:21 AM#1
i bought the Xpac on release my question is since im a free player now is ROTGS still unlocked ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Lupine73/FFXIVBanner-1.png

WalterWhite

Advanced Member

It's time to cook.

3/03/13 10:00:36 AM#2

No. It was locked to me last time I checked it out as I too had bought it and recently went back to try out the F2P version of AoC.

Pretty lame I know and from reading the AoC forums, it was a sore subject with many ex suscribers who bought the RotGS xpac and went back as a F2P player.

I didn't expect anything more from Funcom tbh, but the F2P version is quite good, just a shame about the xpac.

DaSpack

Apprentice Member

3/03/13 3:58:33 PM#3
Originally posted by Scummyman

No. It was locked to me last time I checked it out as I too had bought it and recently went back to try out the F2P version of AoC.

Pretty lame I know and from reading the AoC forums, it was a sore subject with many ex suscribers who bought the RotGS xpac and went back as a F2P player.

I didn't expect anything more from Funcom tbh, but the F2P version is quite good, just a shame about the xpac.

Yeah I think the last things they make money on now is the extra level 80 content from Khitai, Turan and AA points. You need to throw some Funcom points at that content. But the old F2P version that was severly limiting is now gone. From what I've heard from the F2P players it's pretty good now... Well I have also hear the words "very good..".

The Ultimate Breakdown