Trending Games | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Guild Wars 2 | EverQuest | Landmark

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,608 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,312,013
Funcom | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/20/08)  | Pub:Eidos Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Conan Forum » General Discussion » Pros and cons of various classes for pvp

2 posts found
  User Deleted

OP  1/16/13 7:02:23 AM#1

I used to have a guardian and I like to roll a tanking class, but that was a couple of years ago. I didn't pvp on that toon very much because the mini-games didn't pop when I was leveling and the server pops were very thin at the time.

I want to come back and roll a fresh toon. I know there are debates about who is OP: barb, ranger, sin, etc., (used to be necros were the OP ez-mode class, right?). I also know any class can be played well by a skilled player. So I'm not looking for any definitive answers here. I just want to know your various perspectives from your experience. 

For example, if I were to roll a toon and level up on Deathwish, what classes would you suggest for the first one? I know all the classes will have pros and cons. As the game is in its current state, what are your thoughts about the pvp viability of the different classes?

zomard100

Apprentice Member

1/22/13 6:21:36 AM#2
HOX from my perspective is definitely best pvp class